Happy Valentines Day!

You don't have a date? Don't worry today's update will make you smile! (I hope hehe)

Kuroko

Class ended and your classmates talked about is tomorrow because it's valentines day, which makes you more nervous.

You decided to confess your feelings with Kuroko, so you'll go to the mall and buy chocolates for him since you can't make one.

"(First name)-chan! Let's go!" - your friend said excitedly so you quickly put your things inside your bag and walked out the classroom.

-

The next day (so fast right? Lol)

Your hands are shaking as you walk up the stairs going to the rooftop.

You asked your friend to tell Kuroko to meet you there. As soon as you arrived you slowly grabbed the knob and nervously open the door.

Kuroko heard the opening of the door so he turned around and saw you.

"Etto ahh.. mm... I bought some chocolates for you. Mmm... i hope you like them!" - you said stuttering uncontrollably.

"Thank you, (Last name)-san." - he said and happily accepted it.

"Kuroko-kun!" - you suddenly said as you start to sweat. "Ah-no... etto.. mm.. you see mm.. I really.. really.. like you!" - you finally said looking at him.

He just stares at you as he blinks a few times.

"Well?" - you said nervously, your almost at the verge of tears but you stopped yourself and waited for his response.

"Me too." - he said quickly he face sidewards because of his blushing face.

"Eh?! Really?!" - you said in disbelief.

"Yes, really." - he said as he smiled, then he took something from his bag and you saw a cute teddy bear.

"It's for you, I hope you like it. I really don't know what to buy you, sorry." - he said shyly you smiled.