They Mistook You For Someone Else

Kuroko

You're waiting for Kuroko at the cafeteria since both of you aren't on the same class this year you only get to spend time with him during break and weekends.

"Ah! There he is~" - (Y/B/F/N) said as she points out Kuroko with Kagami. She waved her hand at them but only Kagami saw her.

"Hm? Where is he going?" - you said watching him going on the other way. Even Kagami was confused and surprised as well.

You saw how shocked Kagami is as Kuroko tapped a girl from behind then he was suddenly taken aback when Kagami poked Kuroko and points at your place.

You just glared at him on his way on your table while your best friend and Kagami try their best not to laugh.

"Where were you going?" - you asked annoyed as soon as they arrived at your table.

"I thought that was you.." - he said embarrassed as a hint of blush is seen on his cheeks.

"Mou~" - you said as you pout while the two continued laughing out loud.

Kise

You're currently waiting for Kise finish his photoshoot outside. No one knows your dating him.

The girls start to scream so you know Kise already finished his photoshoot. Unfortunately you can't even get near him so you decided to text him and tell him that you'll just meet at the parking lot where their van is.

You were about to go when the his fangirls screamed a lot more so you turned and looked at them. He is hugging a girl with almost the same outfit as you!

When the girl faced Kise his eyes widen in surprise and he looked for you through the crowd. When he met your eyes you just glared at him and walked out.

You went to the cafe to get some peace and quiet since you decided not to show up on him. After you ordered your drink you sat on the table.