He Got Jealous

(A/n: It's their turn this time lol hahaha.)

Kuroko

You sat on the bench while waiting for Kuroko to finish their practice. One of his teammates accidentally sprained his foot so they advise him to rest up a bit. He greeted you and sat next to you since he's your best friend too. You two chatted about anything even if they were nonsense as you laughed.

"KUROKOO!!" You heard everyone including Riko yelled out your boyfriend's name. Alarmed by this, you immediately sat up and ran over to him, seeing him deadass lying on the floor and kissing it.

"Are you okay?! Omg!" you yelped out in surprise, helping him stand and guided him to the bench. You placed an ice bag where he got hit, looking at him worriedly.

However, he didn't bat an eyelid at you and his gaze was focused on the court nor did he even said anything to you. You instantly knew something was off.

"Tetsu-kun. Something's wrong?" you asked, facing him.

"There's nothing wrong (First name)-san," he answered in a monotone, keeping his eyes on the court. 

"Yeah right, like I'll believe you. Tell me," you said exasperated of how he's acting right now. This time, he faced you which made you got a bit surprised because of his sulking expression.

You cleared your throat and waited for him to say anything but he only looked at you and then back at the court. However, this time was different, he was glaring at someone.

It was Izuki, your best friend. You tried to piece two and two together and you finally realize that he might have been jealous!

You giggled at the thought and hugged Kuroko tightly and you felt him jumped a bit in surprise, "Just tell me if you were jealous. I understand and I'm sorry, it won't happen again." 

"It's okay. I just easily got jealous.." He said, blushing a bit.

You giggled at how cute he was, "Well, you now know how I felt last time." Even though he's sweaty, he still smelt great like vanilla.

"I love you (First name)-san," caught off-guard by this, you buried your head on his neck as you feel heat rushing up your face.

"I love you too." You stuttered a bit while pulling away from his hug since there were still others in the gym and saw that they were all watching you. Kuroko chuckled and went back to practice after a few minutes of rest.

Kise

You sat on the bench, waiting for Kise to finish their practice. However, one of their teammates accidentally sprained his foot thus, he had him rest up and sit next to you. Coincidentally, this person is your best friend. So as to distract him, you chatted about things that were total nonsense but you both still laughed.

"Oi! Koraa! Kise! What the hell are you doing?!" You heard Kasamatsu's angry voice which made you and Moriyama stopped to look at Kise getting a kick from the back by Kasamatsu.

- you heard Kasamatsu's voice, so both of you and Moriyama stopped what you were laughing at and saw Kise got kick from the back by Kasamatsu.

"Itaaai~! You're so mean Kasamatsu-senpai!" Kise cried out while rubbing his back.

"Where the hell are you looking at?! Focus on the practice, you idiot!" Kasamatsu said giving him a light kick. You stared at Kise, waiting for him to look back but he didn't and just resumed his practice. You looked at him suspiciously once more finding it strange why he did that.

"(First name)chan, you were saying?" Moriyama called out, snapping you out of your thoughts about Kise. Thus, completely forgetting about earlier's incident. You didn't notice Kise sneak glances at the both of you each time and his hand balls into a fist.