New Look

(Its like you cut your hair, changed you hair style with their reactions hahah)

Kuroko

"Ohayooo, Tetsu-kun." - you said cheerfully. You're trying to show off your new look to him.

He was reading a book, so he looked up and surprised was written all over his face. You grinned.

"What do you think?" - you said while holding your hair.

He didn't say anything, but then he said, "It looks good."

"Eh? Really? But why did it take so long for you to react?" - you said as you pout.

"It was unexpected, (First name). But, don't worry. Long or short, you're still beautiful." - he said which made you blushed.

Kise

"Ryoootaaa!~" - you called him happily, you're excited to see your boyfriend's reaction with your new look.

"Yes? (First name)cchi what i-- WOAH!" - he said with his jaw dropped.

"Does it look good?" - you said a bit worried since he just stared at you with wide eyes.

"Yes!! Super! Wah!! You look more beautiful (First name)cchi!" - he said while his eyes sparkle.

He took out his phone and said, "Let's take a selfie! I need to post this!"

*click*

*click*

*click* and a lot more.

He posted it on his ig, fb, sc, and twitter, with a caption. (Except for sc bc it wouldn't fit lol)

My (first name)cchi's new look! *o* she's so gorgeous. Waah!! ♡v♡ #newlook #firstnamecchi #proudboyfriend #ilookhandsomeheretooright? #welookgoodtogether #mines #staytuneformynextmagazine!

Midorina