[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY MURASAKIBARA ATSUSHI!!!

- ATSUSHI X READER

"Damn! I'm late!" - you said a you run faster. Your didn't hear your alarm clock so you woke up late, that class will start in a few minutes and you just woke up.

"O-ohayoo! *pants*" - you said as you open the door. They were already discussing the lesson for today, and they stopped because of your greeting. Now everyone is looking at you.

"Wow. You're early (First name).." - the sensei said and smiled, and unfortunately she's one of the terror teachers.. "Too early for your next class! Now you stay outside for being late!" - she said as her smile fades away.

Then suddenly, you saw your best friend ran towards you. "You're late too?" - you asked.

"Yep!" - she said as she holds her knees catching her breath.

"Don't bother going in. She'll let you stay outside anyway." - you said as you saw her reach for the door knob while you sat near the wall and lean your head, and she joined in too.

Both of you went silent, then suddenly burst out laughing. "So, why are you late?" - you asked her.

"I overslept. I already heard the alarm but I always turn it off and go back to sleep. What about you? It's really surprising to see you came here late!" She said surprised. She's right, you never came to school late, you're always on time. So this is the first time that this happened to you. (A/n: If you're not then just pretend okay lmao)

"I didn't hear my alarm clock, I think I forgot to set it last night, or i don't know." - you said as you shrugged your shoulders, and both of you continued on talking about anything.

"Ne~ Muro-chin. Can I skip practice for today?" - someone drawled, and both of you stopped talking because you knew who it was. It was your long time crush! Murasakibara Atsushi! You knew whose voice was it immediately.

"You can't." - Himuro said, you also know who his friend is. Of course! You know a lot about Atsushi. And both of your friends looked at them while they're talking and you saw Atsushi pouted his lips. *screams internally*

Then your friend pinched you on your waist, you looked at her and she gave you a mischievous grin, you suddenly felt nervous. You knew she's going to do something, but you don't know what it is.

"Murasakibara-kun." - your friend suddenly said as the two passed in front of you. You looked at your friend, 'OmO What is she up to now?' You thought. "She *points at you* likes you." - she said.