You Kissed

Kuroko

As the other players are in their locker rooms, you are left alone with Kuroko who is laying on the bench taking a nap. You stared at him for a while and you can't help but find his cheeks so cute so you gently poke it repeatedly while looking at him for reactions because you really don't want him to wake up.

You felt a sudden urge to kiss his cheek. 'It's okay, it's just his cheek and I'm his girlfriend so that's normal.' You tried encouraging yourself.

You sighed and nodded making up your mind.

You bend slowly and gently kissed his cheek, and you slowly looked at him if he wakes up and he did. His eyes were now open staring directly at you.

"I--" - you were about to say sorry when he pulled your head towards him again and this time he kissed you on the lips.

"Hey--" - you heard Kagami's voice which made you both stand upright while gaining grins from his teammates and coach.

"It wasn't--" - you were about to say something when Riko puts her hand over your shoulder.

"It's okay (First name)-chan~ We don't mind." - she said and then blew her whistle as she gave orders to the players.

Kise

You're at his photoshoot and he was given a 30 minutes break time to rest while the staffs redecorate the shooting place.

Ryōta is currently lying his head on your lap as you caress his hair. You stare at him still in awe and you can't believe that this guy is your boyfriend. You've been through so much and he was always there to help you and he literally fought for you because it's really hard dating with someone famous.

You can't help but feel thankful for him that you wanted to kiss his cheek. So you fixed your hair to make sure it won't touch his face and he won't wake up as you bend down and gently kissed his cheek.

You pull aways swiftly not wanting to wake him up but when you look at him he's grinning from ear to ear.

"Taking advantage aren't you (First name)cchi?" - he said smirking as he sat up next to you.

"I--it's j-j-just--" - you were cut off when he suddenly pull you towards him and he kissed your lips.