They Saw You Fangirling

Kuroko

"Oh my god!! He's so handsome kyaaahhh~!" - you said as you played their songs and started singing along with them while looking through some of their pictures.

"(First name)-san.." - Kuroko said as he suddenly appeared in front of you.

"Oh my god! Since when did you get here?!" - you said surprised as you closed your laptop.

"30 minutes ago. I guess." - he said.

"You saw me squealing and.." - you couldn't say it because you were embarrassed. "..saw how you kissed the screen." - he continued and you blushed in embarrassment. You covered your face with a pillow.

"Why are you covering your face?" - he asked.

"I'm embarrassed okay and I'm blushing furiously." - you said.

"Its okay I understand. You look cute when you blush. Pft." - he said as he snorted a bit which you heard.

Kise

"Woah! He's so hot!!" - you said as you looked throught the photos of your favorite model.

"Who's hot?" - Kise suddenly said appearing beside you.

"Holy sh-- are you Kuroko now?!" - you said surprise for his sudden appearance.

"Wah!! Why are you fangirling over him?! I look more hotter than him! ㅠㅠ are you gonna break up with me? Please (First name)cchi! I love you so much wah!" - Kise said overreacting.

"Shut up or I'll throw my laptop at you." - you said and continued looking through the pictures as Kise walks away.

"What the? Why isn't loading?!" - you said as you kept on clicking. And there you saw that there is no wifi.

You went to the room where the wifi is located and saw Kise holding the plug.

"Ryotaaa!!!" - you screamed.