[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAGAMI TAIGA!!!

- Kagami x Reader SPECIAL!!!

♫♫Yes, I do, I believe
That one day I will be
Where I was right there
Right next to you

And it's hard

The days just seem so dark
The moon and the stars
Are nothing without you

"(First name)-chan! C'mon! You have to attend classes! It's been months already." - your best friend said as she came into your house.

You've been absent for several months after that incident. Up until now, you still can't move on.

You're always in your room, laying in bed. Not doing anything, you've been skipping meals too.

"Leave me be.." - you said in a low tone, because you don't have enough energy. You feel like your body is weak, due to lack of foods, sleep and depression.

"-sighs- you think he'll like to see you become like that?" - she said as she walks out of the door. Tears starts to stream down your cheeks.

Your touch, your skin

Where do I begin?

No words can explain
The way I'm missing you

Deny this emptiness
This hole that I'm inside
These tears
They tell their own story

You lay down, as your tears continue to fall. You curled up in bed as you remember how he show his love for you.

His hugs and kisses, your cuddles together. You really miss him so much.

You feel empty without him. It feels like there's a hole in your heart that can never be filled again.

Told me not to cry when you were gone

But the feelings overwhelming, it's much too strong

You remember that incident..

"Be strong for me okay? You have to be alive. Shh. Don't cry." - he said as he's lying next to you, blood flows on the side of his head as you keep on crying seeing how hurt he is.

"I may be gone, but I will always guard you wherever, whenever." - he said as you loose your consciousness and the next thing you knew, you woke up in a white room.