You Like Them But They Like Someone Else

Kuroko

You've been friends with Kuroko for a while now and even his sudden disappearance and popping anywhere doesn't surprise you anymore. With that, you realize you start to fall for him. He's such a gentleman that he wouldn't let a girl cry. He is so kind, he would do anything for his friends.

You two are alone in the basketball gym since the other players have already gone home. You thought that it would be a perfect time to confess your feelings for him.

"Tetsu.." - you said softly. He stopped whatever he was doing and turned to you.

"Yes, (First name)-san?" - he asked, hearing his voice makes your heart skip a beat. You breathe.

"I've like you for a long time, Tetsu.." - you confessed, you saw him froze on his spot.

"Tetsu? Tetsu?" - you said poking him, finally he snapped and looked at you.

He let out a sigh. "I'm sorry (First name)-san, I already like someone else." - he said softly as if he is so sorry that he can't like you back.

This time you froze on your spot just staring at him as your tears starts to fall.

"I thought-- but, you always makes me feel special.. How.." - you said as you can't even bring yourself to tell him everything he did for you.

"(First name)-san, I only did those things since you are special to me. You are my best friend." - he said with the same tone.

"Oh.. I assumed too much.." - you said and walk away from him.

Kise

You've been friends with Kise for who knows when that you feel so comfortable with each other you exchange ugly pictures with only the two of you. Yes, he is a model, looks like a playboy since he is close with girls, but since you got to know him better, you can't help but like him.

You realize he isn't the type of guy you thought he'd be. He was kind, gentle and would always take care of you. He maybe clumsy and idiotic sometimes-- or most of the times but those are the things that make you smile and that made him who he is, which make you love him.

He invited you to his photoshoot since he said he'll tell you something afterwards. You got excited and you dressed well since you thought he might confess to you.