HAPPY BIRTHDAY KASAMATSU YUKIO!!!

- Kasamatsu x Reader SPECIAL!!

It's your boyfriend's birthday and you decided to give him a surprise. For these past few weeks, you've been practicing this song on guitar with his teammates on the other instruments.

You wanted to play and sing it perfectly because you want to show him how special he is to you, to show how much you really love and appreciate all his efforts he have done for you.

And you decided this time, on his birthday you'll do an effort for him.

- Time skip! -

Since you had a practice last night, which was your last practice, because you had to check if you already memorized the chords. You woke up late the next day.

You quickly got up and took a bath then did your daily routines.

You knew you won't be able to catch up your first class, so you decided to just attend the second subject.

"Sheesh! I can't believe I'll be late on the day of his birthday!" - you said to yourself as you eat your breakfast. "And I wasn't even able to attend the first class." - you added.

After you ate you quickly took off and decided to take a bus than to just walk, since it'll be faster.

(A/n: btw, he doesn't walk with you or go with you to school because you've been preparing for the surpise, lol. Since you told him to.)

"Gosh! I thought you'll be absent!" - your best friend said as you entered inside the classroom.

"No. I can't be absent on this very special day. I just woke up late, that's all.." - you said as you avert your eyes away. When your best friend suddenly placed both her hands on your shoulders.

"Not to worry, my friend! I know it'll work out! Okay? We'll go later and check out the planned surprise." - she said assuring you. You smiled and nodded.

"Why didn't you attended your first class?" - Kasamatsu said as both of you sat on the table while taking a lunch. You thought he didn't know, but your best friend ran and told him that.

"I just woke up late." - you said as you yawn, feeling a bit sleepy.

"Geez! What did you do that made you slept late last night?" - he said as he looks at you.