You Told Them You Want To Break Up

Kuroko

"Tetsu.. let's break up." - you said while he is fixing his stuff after he finished practice.

He stopped what he was doing as if he became a statue.

After a few minutes he looked at you.

"Really?" - he said as he communicate with your eyes, looking deeply within if you really mean it.

"Pfft. Just kidding! Hahaha" - you said as you can't take it anymore because of the sadness in his eyes, you feel guilty on making fun of him.

He let out a big sigh. "That's a relief." - he said and smiled as he continued on fixing his stuff.

"I'll treat you later!" - you said as you feel more guilty of doing it and he just smiled.

Kise

"Ryōta.. I can't do this anymore." - you said as both of you sat on the bench at the park.

"Huh? What do you mean, (First name)cchi? What are you talking about?" - he said confused.

"It's so hard keeping with you.. with all your fangirls threatening me.. not accepting me as your girlfriend.. so.." - you said trying to keep your act.

"So? What (First name)cchi? We've talked about this right? I will always protect you from them! They still threaten you? I'll talk to them! I'll warn them not to do that again! Whatever you are trying to say don't please! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! WAHHHH I DON'T WANNA LOSE YOU!!" - Kise said as he cries his heart out not even caring what he looks like right now.

You smiled. "Just kidding! I love you too Ryōta!! HAHAHAHAHA!" - you said as you remembered his ugly funny face as he cries.

You wipe his tears away, "Really?" - he said as he sniffs.

"Yes!" - you said happily and winked at him.

"WAAAAHH!! I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA LOSE YOU! DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN (FIRST NAME)CCHI! YOU CAN JOKE ABOUT BEING PREGNANT BECAUSE WE CAN REALLY DO THAT BUT BREAKING UP WITH ME IS A NO-NO! OKAYYYYY" - he said as he hugged you tightly.