HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUROKO TETSUYA!!!

- Kuroko x Reader

*bell rings*

"Thank goodness! It's time to go home. Waaa~ *yawns*" - your bestfriend said as she walks towards your seat while stretching her arms.

"You can head home without me. I need to go to the library first." - you said as you put your things inside your bag.

"Eh~ can't you just return it tomorrow?" - your best friend said whining.

"-sighs- I can't. It's due today. I don't wanna pay for it again." - you said thinking of how many times you've been returning your borrowed books late and you kept on paying for the overdues.

"Hai hai. Well then, see you tomorrow!" - your best friend said as she waved goodbye.

After she left. You picked up your bag and went straight to the library.

You have another reason why you're returning the book after class.

It was because your long time crush, Kuroko is there.

He's always there after class when he doesn't have a practice for basketball.

You still remember the first time you saw him;

"Another overdue." - the librarian said. She already knew you because you always borrow books. After you read the ones you borrowed you immediately borrow another one.

And most of the time, you always forgot to bring it back before it's due date.

"Gomene, Akane-san." - you said. She's a college student who work here in the library every morning then by afternoon she go to class.

"-sighs- Alright, just fill up the record there." - she said I just nodded and moved to the right.

You wrote your name, section, the amount and your signature.

"You too? Okay just fill the record there too, after her." - Akane said as she sigh in defeat. You looked at the person she was talking to.