[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY AOMINE DAIKI!

- THE BAD BOY'S GIRLFRIEND (AOMINE X READER)

NOTE: THIS IS A VEERRRRRRYYYY SHOOOORRRT UPDATE.

"(Last name)-san. I love you. Please go out with me." - a guy said while you were writing your homework. You forgot to answer it yesterday because you were busy cheering up on Aomine.

Then this guy suddenly showed up. 'I think I know him.' You thought. He's a transfer student. You looked at him.

"No thanks." - You said and looked at your homework.

"You better stop it. You won't stand a chance anyway." - your best friend said suddenly showing up. You both looked at each other with a meaningful smile.

"And why is that?" - the guy said. Raising an eyebrow.

"She already have a boyfriend." - your best friend said smiling.

"Really? Who is he then?" - he said keeping himself stern.

"Me." - Aomine said showing up behind him.

"Hey babe! How's the training?" - you said as you hold his hand knowing he might hit the guy.

"T'was boring. I shouldn't have come. Who are you?" - Aomine said giving a deathly glare on the guy.

"Anyway, whoever you are. Let me tell you something. She is mine, and mine alone. So don't you dare hit on my girl again or you won't like it." - he said in a scary tone. The guy got scared the hell out of him so he ran off.

"Mou~! You're so scary!" - you said as you pout. He just smirked.

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

I told you. It was a short one XD pffft~

I'm bored okay but at the same time I'm lazy. So yah ;-;

I already greeted Aomine on his birthday I just updated late ._. Cause I got nothing LOL. Okeh bai