They Try To Kiss You But Fails

Kuroko

You're waiting for Kuroko to finish up in changing since they just finished their practice. The other members already bid goodbye to you.

After some time, Kuroko appeared and sat beside you.

"Here have some more water." - you offered since he still looked tired. They doubled up their training since they need to get stronger for the next tournament.

He accepted the drink and he drank slowly as he looks at you. After he finished his drink he just stares at you.

"Why? Do I have something on my face?" - you asked as you felt conscious because of the way he looks at you.

"Nothing." - he said as his face goes closer to you. With just an inch apart you close your eyes as you ready yourself for the kiss wherein he closes his eyes too.

"Oh. Kuroko-kun don't forget that we'll have training tomorrow." - Hyuga-senpai said, unaware of what is happening. Both of you sat straight in embarrassment. Luckily he didn't see what you were trying to do since he's still drying his hair.

Kuroko sighed in frustration, which made you giggle. "Maybe next time, Tetsu-kun." - you said and smiled.

Kise

You and Kise are seated beside each other as you wait for his turn. You are currently at his photoshoot.

"Wah. I really looked handsome here-ssu!" - he said proudly as he shows his photobook to you.

"Yeah yeah." - you said getting used to it.

"Wah! Why aren't you that excited? Mou." - he said as he pouts.

"What? I always see you. I guess I got used to your ugly face." - you joked and laughed at him.

"I'm handsome!" - he protests.

"Alright,  alright." - you said.

He suddenly stops and stared at you for a long time.