There Was Suddenly A Power Outage

Kuroko
"So, basically all you have to do is memorize the t--*screams*" you got surprised by the sudden darkness, making Kuroko flinch a little.

You two were studying together for the upcoming exam next week, and he asked you to help him with some subjects your good at and in return he will help you too.

"I'll just get the emergency light." he said as he opened his phone's flashlight and stood up to who knows where, but you know he left the room.

Left alone in his room with only your phone's flashlight on. It actually scared the hell out of you, so you started to sweat a lot as your heart beats loudly.

It's been a while and he still hasn't come back yet.

"T-tetsu? Y-you t-there?" you asked nervously, hearing a weird noise. Your heartbeat doubled since you had this fear of the darkness because it makes you imagine a lot of things like something might pop-up in front of behind you.

"TETSU! HURRY UP PLEASE!" you yelled pleadingly, feeling your voice choke up. You knew you were about to cry from fear.

You hugged your knees, resting your head as you closed your eyes. It's going to be okay. He's gonna come back. You whispered repeatedly to yourself.

Suddenly, someone hugged you from behind. You were about to scream from fright but hearing the familiar voice, you unconsciously calmed down. "I'm sorry, it took a while (First name)-san. The batter was dead so I had to find a candle. Don't be scared now, I'm here." His calming voice made your previous fear disappear as you felt his arms tightens around you, making you feel protected.

Kise

"Anyways, Ryōta! Listen to me! Stop looking at yoursel--"

"AAAAAHHHHHH!! (FIRST NAME)CCHI!!!" he screamed when the lights suddenly went out. You felt his body rushing towards you as two strong arms held you tight. Instead of being frightened by the sudden power outage, you felt more annoyed at Kise's cowardice.

"Oi. I can't breathe." You said trying to let go of his grip but he tightened it more, hurting you.

"Ow!" You exclaimed making him reflexively pull away.

"Ah! I'm sorry (First name)cchi! I didn't mean it." He said in panic as he caressed your back.

"It's fine Ryōta." You sighed and got up to look for an emergency light or a candle at least. Just any brightness would do to suffice this yellow-haired man's fear.

"W-W-WHERE ARE Y-Y-YOU G-G-GOING?! D-D-D-D-DON'T L-L-LE-AVE M-M-M-ME A-A-A-A-LONE P-P-P-P-PLEEEASEEE!! WAAAAAAAH!" He stuttered making you groan and think of how annoying he is right now, though you found it cute and funny at the same time.

"I'll just look for a candle or emergency light you scaredy cat!" You answered.

"TAKE ME WITH YOU! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE ALL ALONE! I'M GONNA DIE!" He said clinging on to you for dear life, while you let him be and opened the door.

"AH! WHAT IS THAT SOUND?! WAAH!!" Kise said out of nowhere, making you smack his shoulder.

"I'M JUST OPENING THE DOOR YOU IDIOT!" You said without hiding your annoyance.

"Oh, hehe." He giggled nervously making you roll your eyes at him.

-

"Will you please let go of me for a while? I need to check the cabinets, but I can't because you're clinging on to my arms." You said and you feel his hands loosening around yours. You immediately bent down and opened the cabinets, pointing your phone's flashlight inside to see for any emergency light or candles.