RANDOM

The scenes are literally VERY RANDOM lol. I'm not following anything at all so I really hope you'd like them! Thanks~

Kuroko

You ordered your usual drink and cake at the coffee shop and sat waiting for your name to be called.

"(First name)?" - the staff called out so you immediately went to the counter and took your order and went back to your seat.

Today's the day that guy will be visiting this cafe again so you're waiting for him to show up. He's been your crush since the day you saw him in the cafe.

*aw! aw!* (dog barking /face palms)

"Oh! Hey there little guy! Are you lost?" - you said as you picked him up and you immediately fell in love with it.

"You look familiar." - you said eyeing him again as he barks and licked you.

"Stop that. It tickles! *chuckles*" - you said as he keeps on doing it.

"Uhm.. excuse me." - someone said as you squealed in surprise seeing the guy you have a crush on in front of you. "I'm sorry about Nigou." - he said a bit embarrassed which you find cute and you looked at the dog and your eyes widen in surprise.

You look at both of them alternately, "HOLY COW! YOU LOOK A LOT LIKE HIM!" - you said in shock as he giggles while the dog just barked joyfully.

"Wait, are you about to leave now?" - you said a bit sad because you want him to stay a bit and get to know him more plus you want to be with the dog too.

"Can I sit with you?" - he said so you nodded excitedly because he quickly get what you meant so he let you be with the dog for a while, but he didn't know you also wanted to be with him too.

-

After that long chat which felt like a minute, you both decided to go home.

"NO WAY! We're in the same neighbourhood?" - you said in shocked as he nodded while the dog barks in reply.

"So cool! I get to see more of Nigou~!" - and you. You said excitedly as he just smile in return.