Concert Tickets

(A/n; u know like u where depress and then..)

Kuroko

"Mou! How long are you gonna be like that?" - you best friend said as you rest your head on your desk crying.

"Because.. Because... (You're fave/s) are/is going here. And I wasn't able to buy a ticket because I don't have money," - you said as you sniff.

"Geez! Cheer up! It's not like it will be their last concert here!" - she said.

"But, I want to see them/him/her. Gaaaaah!!" - you said as you cried.

- Timeskip! -

You were walking through the empty hall with your best friend. Head bowed down not even looking up.

'It's no use. She's totally depressed.' - your best friend thought. And just walked with you.

"Kuroko?" - she suddenly said which made you looked up. He looked surprised because he saw you crying.

"What happened?" - he said as he rushed towards you.

"Te-tetsuyaaaaaaaaa!" - you said as you buried yourself on his chest and cried like a baby.

"What's wrong? Why is she crying?" - Kuroko said to your best friend since he knew you can't answer him.

"Oh you know. (Your faves) are/is here. And she's just too depress because she doesn't have a ticket." - your best friend said which made you tighten your grip to him because of the though of (your fave/s) and it just hurts you so much. (a/n: feels rn ;-; ..)

"So yeah. I better go. I'll see you on Monday (First name)-chan!" - she said as she goes off, since she knew she can't help you. Only Kuroko can. And you just cried.

"(First name)-san." - he called out which made you stopped and looked at him.

He suddenly let go of you and he's looking something in his pockets. You looked at him confuse as you tilt your head sideward.

Your eyes suddenly lighten up when he raised something. (A/n: and of course u know what's that)