Kise x Reader

- SURPRISE!~

"(First name)cchi!!!!" - someone suddenly yelled as you walk your way inside the school campus. Of course, you already know who is it.

You sighed and turned to him.

"What do you want Ryōta?" - you asked. Then there is it again, that butterflies in your stomach, your heart thumping faster even faster than before. 'What's wrong with me?! Damn it! I've been like this for several weeks!' You thought.

"Can you help me? Pleasee-ssu!" - he asked desperately while he clasp his hands together.

"Where? On your math homework? I told you, I'm not in good terms with math. I'll never find his X and Y. So stop--" - he suddenly cut you off. 'Now what?' You thought to yourself.

"It's not that! (First name)cchi!" - he said, then he took a deep breathe. "I want you to help me, to plan a surprise for the girl I like! Because I'll confess to her. Please? Help me what surprises I'll make? And how I'll say I like her on the right timing to make it more romantic." - he asked. Then you gasped.

'WHAT?! He already have a girl he likes?! Why do I feel like something's wrong with me? Why do I feel like crying? Why is my chest feels so tight? It feels like I'm in pain.' You thought, now your mind is all mixed up with these emotions even your heart is fighting over you.

You didn't answered him, instead you ran away as fast as you could, because you feel that any moment now your tears will stream down but you don't want him to see it.

You can't see what's on your way as tears blurs your sight.

'Of all people, WHY ME?!' You thought. Because he have a lot of friends he can count on, so why you?

"Ouch." - you said as you dropped to the ground.

"(First name)?! Oi! What's wrong?" - your best friend suddenly said in shocked. While you kept on crying, she help you got up.

"Is it about Kise again?" - she said, you looked at her suprised.

"Of course I know it. So what happened now?" - she asked.

"Let's go to the garden." - you suggested she just nodded and both of you headed your way.

You sat on the bench and you started telling her what happened and these new emotions that you haven't felt before.