They Saw Someone Trying To Kiss You

(Its like the same as before but I won't let someone kiss you *winks*)

Kuroko

You were waiting for Kuroko at the bench since you decided to have a rest after a few minutes of walk at the park with him. He went out to buy you two something to drink.

While waiting, someone tries to flirt with you. Since you don't want to be rude, you just answered what he asked.

When suddenly he grabbed you harshly and made you face him which took you by surprise.

You got scared as he looked at you intensely especially on your lips.

He started to lean forward.. he's only a few inches away from your lips until two bottles hit him at the back of his head.

"Who the hell did that?!" - the guy said as he looked around. And there you saw Kuroko breathing heavily full of anger carved into his eyes.

"Me." - Kuroko said bravely. You got scared since Kuroko might not be able to beat this guy.

"So its you huh?" - the guy said as he started to walk towards Kuroko with his clench fist, while Kuroko is on his stance.

You can't watch it. But right before the guy get closer to Kuroko, his teammates along with Riko suddenly popped behind him. But Kuroko didn't notice because he looks like he was glaring at the guy and already thinking of what to do.

But the guy got scared because he was only one and they're a lot so he walks away.

Kuroko thought he was able to scare him, but his teammates showed up.

"Sorry. We can't help but get intrigued with you two." - Riko said with a peace sign.

Kise

You were waiting for Kise to finish his photoshoot, since he invited you because after it, you two will go on a date.

Sometimes he get scolded of fooling around because he makes faces for you since he knew you'll get bored.

Suddenly, someone sat beside you and it was one of the staff.