You Saw Them Kissing Someone

(Its like this bitch purposely kissed them by surprise.)

Kuroko

You just finished your club activity so you decided to head over the gym since your boyfriend is there.

As you got closer to the gym, you saw Kuroko kissing another girl. Which immediately made you angry.

You started to walk over to them. The girl pulled out from Kuroko's face and you were surprised.

Because his hand was covering his lips. You sighed in relief.

Then you look at the girl and glared at her. You leaned closer to her ear.

"You're lucky you weren't able to kiss him. If you were, you could prepare for the worst." - you whispered in a scary tone.

"I-I'm sorry." - she said stuttering and ran away. You went over to Kuroko and wrap your hands on his.

"What did you tell her (First name)-san?" - Kuroko asked as you walk inside the gym.

"Oh Tetsu, trust me. You don't wanna know." - you said and smiled at him.

Kise

You just finished your club activity so you decided to head over the gym since your boyfriend is there.

As you got closer to the gym you stopped walking because you saw Kise kissing someone.

"RYOTA!" - you screamed immediately because you got angry at what you just saw.

You walk closer to them and you could see the look on both of their faces. Flabergasted.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" - you shout angrily. You didn't care if they're just in front of you because you're full of anger.

"Its how you saw it." - the girl said which immadiately made you slap her.

"Shut up bitch. I don't want to get arrested for animal abuse. One slap is enough." - both of them was taken by surprise because of the slap you gave her which sounded so loud. From the looks of it she looks like she wanna cry.