You Accidentally Told Them "I Love You"

(A/N: It's supposed to be you accidentally chatted them i love you, but didn't feel right. so let's just stick with this. I suck at titles okay lol oh and, long ass message later! hope u read it, please)

Kuroko

You were absent for 2 days now and you messaged your closest friend Kuroko about what you might have missed and he patiently told you all of it.

You: Great, thanks! I love you! <3

"Oh shoot!" you yelled and hurriedly turned off the wifi of your phone in hopes for the message to fail in sending, however, you silently cursed at your internet speed as it was already sent.

You were supposed to send that message to your friend but Kuroko suddenly replied and at that moment you were clicking on your friend's badge and typed briskly you didn't notice you clicked Kuroko's badge. Before you know it, you already pressed send thinking it was sent to your friend.

"Damn internet! You're always so slow how could you be fast at this exact moment? Huh?!" you said as you turned it on again.

However, your eyes widened in shock as soon as you received Kuroko's reply.

Kuroko: I love you too.

You almost dropped your phone with what you saw. "Wtf.."

The Next Day

"Good morning, (First Name)-san." Kuroko greeted you as always, and you eyed him suspiciously. He looked stunned for a moment and finally asked, "What happened? You look tired."

"It's all your fault!" you point at him accusingly with a frown. He just tilted his head sideways looking confused.

Because of his shocking reply, you weren't able to sleep that night and could only think of confirming it from him.

'Damn it! So cute!' you thought as you fight the urge to blush.

You cleared your throat and took a deep breath, "Your reply last night.. was it true?" you asked a bit embarrassed.

"What did I replied?" he asked innocently but you knew he just wants you to say it!

"You know what it was!! Don't make me say it!" you said as you feel your cheeks burning up and you knew your blushing furiously.

He chuckled, "I really don't know (First Name)-san."

"You!" you said glaring at him but you just sighed and softly mumbled, "You said I love you."

"I can't hear you (First name)-san." he said which made you annoyed.

"Then that's your problem! I'm not saying it again! Hmp!" you said turning your back at him.

"I love you, (First name)-san." he whispered to your ear which and you feel the heat from your neck up to your cheeks. Turning around, you saw an innocent smile on him but you smiled.

You never knew that a simple wrong message could actually change a lot of things.

(A/N: Guys. I'm sorry if he got OOC here ╥﹏╥)

Kise

You were browsing through your feed when you stumbled upon Kise's photo, ignoring his long-ass captions, you can't help but admire his looks. Truth be told, you've been crushing on him ever since you laid your eyes on him.

However, due to his popularity, you never dared to confess your feelings for him, scared of his wild fangirls. In the end, you just remained friends with him and for you that is enough just to see him.