He Saw Your Weakness

Kuroko

You were walking your way home with Kuroko after a date with him.

You suddenly spot a scary looking dog so you exchanged place with him where the dog won't reach you.

Kuroko didn't know about you being scared of dogs. Because when you were a kid, you got bit by a dog, so you had a trauma that you thought every time you see a dog it will bite you.

You started to shake as you walk closer to the dog. Its on a leash with its owner holding it. Suddenly the dog got excited and ran towards you barking.

Your eyes widen in shock and you just held on to Kuroko's shirt tightly as you close your eyes, and it starts to water. You were crying.

The dog's bark started to get fainter, then you felt Kuroko's hand as he hold you tightly making you feel secure.

"It's okay, (First name)-san. Its gone now." - he said in an assuring voice. You slowly open your eyes and saw Kuroko in front of you. He picked something inside his pocket and let out an handkerchief as he wipe your tears away.

"Thanks, Tetsu.." - you said as you rub your eyes and he smiled at you.

Kise

You're inside the basketball gym as you wait for Kise to finish changing, as the others bid you goodbye.

You looked around the gym, when you saw a spider near you, and your body froze. You're scared of spider because they looked scary.

"Let's go, (First name)cchi! Sorry it took so long." - Kise said as he got out of the locker room. You just looked at him still frozen and he looked at you confuse.

Since you can't move you signaled him through your eyes and move it to point at the spider. Good thing he got it and saw the spider.

But, he just stood there frozen too, staring at the spider while he sweat.

"Don't tell me you're scared too?!" - you said in disbelief that he can't even kill the spider just to help you. He nod in reply.

You breathe deeply and thought of a plan.