[ADVANCE] HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIMURO TATSUYA!!!

Himuro went home from work as he removed his shoes and put it on the shoe rack. He went inside to look for you but you are nowhere to be found. He let out a sigh and went to the garden.

He knows your usual spot every time you don't answer him, especially at times like this he knows that something is wrong.

He spot you at the swing as he went to you.

"(First name).." - he said and you quickly turn your head to prevent him from seeing you cry. You just had a bad day today (just think of something haha sorry).

He sighs and sat beside you while you moved away a bit to the edge.

"(First name)" - he said and he quickly grabbed your hand that made you face him. You closed your eyes afraid of seeing your eyes sore from crying, but he quickly put your head on his shoulder as he hugged you and stroked your hair.

"It's okay, (First name), everyone always have a bad day. But remember it's just a bad day not a bad life. There are a lot of things you can think to be happy of instead of what's bugging you." - he said as he hugged you tightly while his other hand stroking your hair.

Because of what he did it makes you cry more. You kept on crying while he kept on stroking your head as he kissed it. He sang you a lullaby to make you feel at ease.

After you calmed down, you pulled away from his hug and he immediately wipe away your last tears as he give you a smile.

"Thanks, Tatsuya." - you said as you tried to compose a smile. He frowned a bit seeing you not being able to smile sincerely.

"Everything will be okay, don't worry. I'll always be here for you." - he said as he kissed you taking all the pain away.

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

SUP? I'm sorry its a short one! (-/\-)

ANYWAY, ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST HIMURO TATSUYA~! KEEP ON BEING WITH SUSHI-KUN OKAY?~ #friendshipgoals

Please bear with the typos and wrong grammars <3