You Caught Them Cheating On You

I tried my best here. So, I hope you'll like it!~

Kuroko (this is so hard xox he wouldn't cheat on you)

You were walking alone in the park when you saw a familiar light blue haired guy.

You walked closer and it was Kuroko your boyfriend. You approaches him but you stopped midway when you saw him kissed a pink haired girl.

After a long time, they stopped then the girl noticed you, so Kuroko looked where she was looking at.

His eyes widen in surprise as he saw you while your tears flows non-stop.

"(First name)-san.." - he said as he even stuttered to say your name he walk towards you, you wanted to ran away from him but you just stood there crying.

"I'm sorry, (First name)-san. Momoi-san and I are dating.." - he said as his voice get lower with his head bowed down.

"Why? Am I not good enough for you? Where did I go wrong?(I lost a friend somewhere along in the bitterness-//i had to sorry. I love this song) Did I do anything that hurt you or you didn't like? Tell me!!" - you said crying with anger in your eyes as you looked at him.

"I'm sorry." - is that he could only say with his head lowered.

You ran away crying.

Kise

You just finished cooking lunch for your boyfriend Kise since you decided to give him a surprise visit to his photoshoot.

"Hmmm mmm hmm~(DAMN XD)" - you said humming as you walk to the train station.

-

You arrived at the venue, and all of the staffs who knew you where shocked. You just grinned and thought how Kise would react when he sees you.

"Excuse me, where's Ryota?" - you said as you approached two females. They looked at each other nervously and didn't know who to answer.

One of them sighed.. "He's in his dressing room." - she said with a low tone.

You felt something was up, because as you walk by, you could see the people look at you with a sorry face.