You Got Jealous/Mad

Kuroko

Making your way through the hallway with Kuroko, a lot of girls have been head over heels with him after they won the Winter Cup. Whenever the blue-haired guy appears in sight, they kept their eyes on him as if he would vanish if they blinked. Although that can be true even in your case.

Arriving inside the room, you walked to your seat while Kuroko was surrounded by girls and started questioning him. You left him there, irritated. You wanted to be near him but seeing him with so many girls, you just let him be.

- Timeskip -

Class dismissed and Kuroko had to attend basketball practice 

Finally, you're able to be with him because he'll be attending practice which means no more annoying fangirls. However, your happiness was short-lived when you notice a girl standing by the door, intensely watching the team. You could see how amazed she looked and her head moves as a certain person moved. You look towards where she's looking and sure enough, it was Kuroko because he's the only one in that position.

After an hour or so, their practice ended and you quickly took a towel to give it to him but stopped midway seeing the girl approaching Kuroko. You gripped on the towel tightly as you watched the scene unfold. Even their other teammates were looking at you then at Kuroko silently.

"Kuroko-kun..." she said in a low voice but you managed to hear her. Sighing, you went back to your seat and waited for them to finish. What annoyed you was that the girl handed Kuroko a towel and bottled water.

"Freakin-"

"Chill, (First name)," Kagami grabbed your hand seeing how you were about to pounce on the girl. You only clicked your tongue, slapping away Kagami's hand.

Unfortunately, the two suddenly went out which made you stand instantly. "I can't chill," you glared at Kagami while he just nodded in understanding. You followed the two silently and hid on some bushes.

"I really like you, Kuroko-kun.." she shyly said which only triggered your anger even more.

Doesn't she know that Tetsuya already has a girlfriend?! you thought to yourself while listening.

"Thank you—" you didn't bother letting Kuroko finish what he wanted to say, you stood up and walked away. You also felt a bit irritated by what Kuroko wanted to say because he said 'Thank you' instead of an 'I'm sorry.

You walked back to the gym, kicking small pieces of rocks on the way because of how annoyed you felt.

"(First name)-san," Kuroko said appearing out of nowhere before you could enter the gym.

"Te-tetsu-kun?! When did you.." you almost jumped in shock upon seeing him.

"I just followed you behind."

Your eyes widened in surprise, "Wait, that means—"

"Yes," he said cutting you off. He knew you were listening to their conversation earlier. 

You straightened up your posture, clearing your throat, "Well, practice is done. You can go back to her and take her home!" you said not bothering to hide your annoyance. Realizing your attitude just now, it finally dawned on you that you were jealous. Of course, who wouldn't be? Seeing your boyfriend being taken care of someone else rather than you, that's annoying.

You walked away, not bothering to look at him but he suddenly grabbed your hand as he made you face him and immediately pecked your lips. You stared at him in surprise, unable to believe that Kuroko just did that.