Random ._.

Walking your way to the school peacefully...

"Good morning, (First name)-san." - Kuroko said  suddenly popping beside you.

"Kyah! Oh my god! Tetsu! You scared me!" - you said bewildered.

"I'm sor--" - Kuroko was interrupted.

"GOOD MORNING (FIRST NAME)CCHI!~ヾ(≧∇≦*)/" - Kise screamed while running his way towards you, waving his hand.

"Yo! (First name)" - Aomine suddenly showed up in front of Kise blocking him.

"Wah! Aominecchi! You meanie! Move!" - Kise said angrily trying to move away Aomine, but he didn't even move an inch.

"So noisy in the morning. How annoying." - Murasakibara said and walk over to to you. "Good morning, (First name)-chin. Don't mind those idiots." - he added. (A/n: sushi's name so longgg >,> like his...?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) jk)

"What did you say?!" - both of them said as they stopped on pushing each other.

You weren't able to say anything because of this guys. You just sigh continued walking leaving them fighting.

Suddenly, a car stopped in front of you and the door opened.

"Get in." - Akashi said, in a "command" manner. Scared to disobey him, you just get in.

You looked back, because you realize that the others were still there. And there you saw them running, catching up with the car. Except for Atsushi whose just walking, while eating his snack.

Even though you can't hear them, you could understand that they're calling your name and Akashi's name, saying to stop the car.

"Speed up. I can see some idiots following the car." - Akashi said with his stern voice, the driver sped up.

"B-but Akashi don't you want to give them a ride too?" - you asked stuttering.

His expression was scary, but when he faced you it became soft, and said; "No. I only want to give you a ride." (A/n: oh sht im thinking of something else)

You reached the school and as you got off the car you can hear some people catching their breaths.