Akashi x Reader

Oh... I'm late.... again. ._. Oh well. He might notice me again or I might be able to talk to him. You thought and a hint of blush on your cheek as you walk your way to the side of the school gate because you know someone is already waiting at the gate.

Because if you get caught by the discipline committee you'll end up running for who knows how many laps he'll make you run.

"Damn that, President." - you muttered silently and looked around hoping no one heard you or else you're doom. Everyone's scared of him so are you.

Since, it was his fault that running for laps whenever a student was late.

"Be thankful that I like you." - you whipered silently.

You quickly threw your bag over the other side. There was a tree here, and one of its branch goes to the other side. You end up using this whenever you're late.

You climbed up the tree carefully. Then got to the other side and hop off. Two hands extends on each side.

"Well, well,(a/n: Angelina Jollie?! (●ʘ̅ㅈʘ̅●) if it isn't (First name)." - someone said, and immediately you knew whose voice it belongs to and it quickly send shivers down your spine.

"Y-yo. A-Akashi. (•﹏•๑)" - you said stuttering. You were caught red handed! So you didn't have any excuses for what you've done.

He didn't move an inch but just looked at you, then an idea came to your mind.

ε=ε=┌( >_<)┘ you ran away from him as fast as you could and went to your classroom and pretend nothing happen.

....that was your plan but of course it didn't happen. You're too intimidated on the way he looks at you, you felt like your feet were stuck on the ground.

He walks closer to you and hold up your chin facing him. You didn't realize you were looking down.

"Now, now. I just can't let this pass without any punishments." - he said and his lips curled up into a smile. -gulps-

"Ten laps around the gym for you!" - the descipline committee representative suddenly pop behind Akashi while panting.

"W-what?! ∑(O_O;)" - you said flabbergasted. That was a lot! Last time, he just made you ran 3 laps. Is he trying to look high and responsible in front of Akashi?! Ugh.