You Snapped At Them pt.2

The previous one was dramatic, I'll make this one comedic! [+ haikyuu crossovers hihi]

Kuroko

"What the fuck! Can't you show up normally?! You almost gave me a heart attack!" you yelled in annoyance which made Kuroko taken aback by your sudden outburst.

"I showed up normally, (First name)-san. I walked in the door, then walked up to you. It's just you didn't notice me. If you want, you can teach me how to have more presence." he said holding his chin, thinking deeply.

"HEY! HEY! HEY! What are you guys up to?" Bokuto asked suddenly barging in your class like he's one of your classmates. (I'm sorry, I had too. I'm too much into Haikyuu lately lmao)

"You can ask advice from him." you pointed towards that owl looking guy who was laughing loudly while talking to your orange-haired classmate, Hinata about teaching him another special technique.

"Bokuto-san, let's go please." another guy said who was beside him and his face looked so embarrassed with his friend.

"Senpai, can you help me how to have more presence.." Kuroko said beside the loud Bokuto who suddenly went silent.

"Ah! Akaashi!" he immediately hid behind his friend. "He suddenly popped beside me like poof! Is he a fairy? Hey, hey, how can he do that? That's so cool! Right, Akaashi? Should I try that too?"

"Please teach me, senpai." Kuroko said with a deadpan look.

"S-senpai?" Bokuto's face blushed a bit. "S-sure! Let me teach you my ways.."

"Please take your friend or you'll see another person saying 'Hey, hey, hey' and barging into a classroom." His friend, Akaashi said and you started visualizing Kuroko doing that and you didn't know what to feel.

Kise

"Can you fucking shut up for a moment, please?" you snapped out. He's been bombarding you about his newly released magazine and how he co-starred with a guy named Oikawa. You've been having a bad day and you wanted some peace of mind when Kise suddenly barged in noisily.

"WAAAH! (First name)cchi so mean! You even cussed at me!" he cried out looking heartbroken. You rolled your eyes at him at let him be and rested your head on the desk once more.

He secretly texted someone, How to placate a cussing angry girlfriend. Need help. ASAP.

Oikawa: Act cute, that's how it works for me~ Right, Iwa-chan~? (.❛ ᴗ ❛.)

Iwaizumi: Who the fuck said I'm your girlfriend? 💢

Oikawa: Baby!! (ಥ﹏ಥ) *sends a cute crying and blushing face of him*

Iwaizumi: F-fuck

Oikawa: *sends a selfie with Iwaizumi going to his home to make up* Told you it works!  (●❛3❛●)

Kise tried out Oikawa's method and woke you up from your nap.

"(First name)cchi!" he said looking teary eyes with a blush on his cheeks. "I'm sorry~"

"Huh?" being woken up from your slumber, anger seethed inside you. "RYŌTA!!" you yelled and smacked his head as you stormed out leaving your idiotic boyfriend behind.

"Where did it go wrong?" he cried staring at the door.

Midorima

"Enough with your fortune-telling bullshits!" you yelled in anger as Midorima kept on giving you items that he said you need to bring with you at all times but you had enough.