MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Kuroko

"Merry Christmas (First name)-san." - Kuroko said as he handed you his gift.

"Merry Christmas to you too Tetsu!! I hope you like my gift. Hehe" - you said happily and a bit worried as you receive the gift and you gave yours to him.

"I already like it (First name)-san. The moment you gave me this gift it already makes me smile." - he said sincerely which made you smile in awe.

You excitedly open the gift as you saw (the gift you wanted). You almost cry in joy. There's even a letter attached to it.

Merry Christmas (First name)-san~

I hope you liked the gift I gave you~

I'm really thankful I met you. Thank you for always being here with me. I love you. I will be here for you, always. Remember that. When things go wrong, I'll be here I may not be able to help you but I will listen to you on everything that hurts you. You are the most precious treasure I have. I'll always make you happy and I will try my best not to hurt you.

Tetsu.

"WAAAAAH! Thank you Tetsu!! I'm so happy! I really love it!" - you said in tears. 

"I'm glad you love it, (First name)-san." - he said as he smiled. (yo guys! AS I TYPE HIS DIALOGUE I LEGIT JUST HEAR HIS VOICE SAYING THAT AND I CAN EVEN IMAGINE HIS SMILE. OMG)

Kise

"Merry Christmas (First name)cchi!" - Kise said hugging you and you hugged him back.

"Merry Christmas Ryōta~" - you sang happily. He smiled with flushed cheeks then you both exchange gifts.