You Two Had A Fight + Himuro

(A/n: Let's say you guys had an argument about something, just think of anything pfft~)

Kuroko (A/n: Kuroko won't even let a girl cry or argue with her.)

After the argument yesterday, you decided to ignore him nor even sneak glances at him and you even tried your best not to show yourself in front of him. Of course, being in one school, it's impossible not to see him. So, whenever you see just a bit of him, you'd quickly turn the other way to avoid meeting him.

"Geez! How long do you plan on doing this? This had been the most tiring day of my life! For crying out loud, (First name)-chan! Just talk to him already!" (Best friend name) groaned frustratedly seeing how you suddenly transformed into a ninja and being all trying to be invisible or something.

Your gaze looked down and with a sigh, you replied, "I don't know... I can't talk to him."

"Please, (First name)-san. Talk to me," Kuroko said who suddenly appeared beside you which made you and your friend jump in surprise. With Kuroko's lack of presence, you didn't notice that he quickly followed you once he saw your figure running away.

However, you quickly maintained your composure and pulled your friend's arm, dragging her away. You weren't ready to talk to him just yet.

"Sorry, (First name)-chan. Not this time. I want you two to talk it out. I can't bear seeing you cry anymore nor you being too clingy on me. It's weird," (Best friend name) pulled out her hand from your grip and instantly ran away before you could even stop her, leaving you behind with Kuroko who's running towards you.

"Tetsu..." you said in a low voice with your head lowered. You didn't feel ready yet, you felt like crying seeing him and it made you remember that stupid argument from yesterday.

A warm hug enveloped you and you heard Kuroko's apologetic voice, "I'm sorry, (First name)-san. I was wrong yesterday. I shouldn't have done that."

Feeling his hug tightens already put you to tears knowing how you can't just stay mad at him for a long time and that you really love him.

"I'm sorry too!" You buried your face on his chest as you cried out.

He pulled away from the embrace and faced you to wipe your tears away before he kissed you on the lips. Looking straight into your eyes lovingly as he said, "I love you, (First name)-san."

"I love you too," you replied with blushing cheeks.

Kise

After the argument yesterday, you decided to ignore him nor even sneak glances at him and you even tried your best not to show yourself in front of him. Of course, being in one school, it's impossible not to see him. So, whenever you see just a bit of him, you'd quickly turn the other way to avoid meeting him.

Kise tried his best in order to get close to you or talk to you even just for a bit but he failed miserably because he always gets surrounded by his fangirls whenever you're in public. This was a great opportunity for you so, whenever your out the classroom, you'd always be in a place where there's a lot of girls so Kise won't be able to approach you easily.

Despite all that, Kise already thought of a plan.

The next day, while walking to the school gate, everyone gave way as if you had a Moses effect on you. You looked at the people suspiciously but they avoided eye contact and chatted normally as if they just didn't make way for you. You clicked your tongue and decided to shrug it off.

However, your suspicions arose once again when you were about to enter the building because some girls kept on giving you red roses which you just accepted unconsciously.