He Wants You Back

Since a lot of you want this so bad hahahaha!! Here it is!! I hope you'll like it. I did my best ㅠㅠ

DON'T GET YOUR HOPES UP LOL (there i emphasize since you might not like it. Just warning you not to expect that much XD)

Why do I keep on thinking Cher Lloyd's song Want you back? Omg XD

I hope i didn't disappoint you ㅠㅠ

Kuroko

A few weeks have passed you and Kuroko already broke up after that incident, now your trying your best to move on from him.

Unfortunately for you, it was hard since he's your classmate, so it will be hard for you to move on.

You just slumped down on your chair as you rest your head on the table while seeing Kuroko happy with another girl.

It just felt like yesterday that it was the two of you there but now, its different.

"Why so down?" - your guy best friend said with his frowning face. You just glared at him, while he just chuckled, brushing your hair sitting next to you.

"So how's my best bud?" - he said you rolled your eyes at him.

"Go to hell." - you said since he knew what happened to you and Kuroko, he burst out laughing, making everyone look at you.

"You never change even after your heart broke." - he said. You're always like that to him. "I missed hanging out with you ever since you got a boyfriend, you forgot about me. I'm so hurt." - he said while holding on his chest.

"Oh please." - you said rolling your eyes. There was no teacher so its a free time.

"Wanna go at the arcade?" - he said with his brows going up and down.

"What? You're gonna make me cut class again?" - you said. Before you met Kuroko, you're hanging out with your best friend and most of the time you were always cutting classes with him just to go on an arcade or internet cafe.(let's say you're like that)

"-laughs- You know me well." - he said and then both of you stood up and walked out of the classroom.

"Oh no. Here they go again." - your class president said as she sighs. She both know you well since she's the one who saves your ass everytime you both get caught.(lol)