He Catches You Staring

Kuroko

You're a transfer student in Seirin High and it's your first day even if the school already started a week now but you had personal problems so you were late to enroll. Thankfully, the school still accepted you.

The sensei asked you to introduce yourself so you did nervously but before you could go on after you said your name, you were cut off by someone which made you freak out and everyone else because he suddenly popped beside you.

After that surprising introduction, the sensei asked you to sit to any vacant chair. You nodded and went at the back that's next to a window. However, before you could go on, you heard a voice.

"A-ano... I'm seated here," a light blue-haired guy suddenly appeared in sight which made you walk back in fright. You almost fell on your butt! You composed yourself and apologized before taking the empty seat beside him.

You found it strange how this guy was so hard to notice and just appears and disappears out of nowhere! With that, you decided to stare at him without blinking thinking your eyesight might get used to it or would just notice him easily.

"A-ano. Do I have dirt on me (Last name)-san?" he pointed at himself with his index fingers as you internally facepalmed at your idiocy.

Of course, he'd realize someone is staring at him. You thought to yourself making you a bit irritated.

"No. You're good." you said stuttering in embarrassment.

Kise

You're a transfer student in Kaijo High and it's your first day at school even if classes already started a week now, thankfully, they still accepted late enrollees.

You stared at the familiar-looking guy seated in front of you as you kept thinking where you saw him. You kept staring at his back but your mind still doesn't have a clue.

Waah~ I know I saw him somewhere. You thought to yourself while unconsciously pouting in frustration as to how could you forget someone as cute as him.

You failed to notice your sensei called your name three times. Being caught red-handed made you blush in embarrassment. As punishment, she asked you to continue reading where one of your classmates stopped.

Of course, you don't know where to start! You've been staring at this blond guy's back the whole time thinking where you've seen him so how could you read?

Luckily, before the sensei get to scold you, he placed a paper on your desk which said:

Start on page 31. 3rd paragraph. I noticed it too. You were staring at me. (.❛ ᴗ ❛.)

Your face blushed even more as you started reading trying to sound calm. After reading, you soon realized that this guy was in one of your friend's magazine!

Midorima

You're a transfer student and a late enrollee at that in Shutoku High. The one person piqued your interest was that green-haired guy in glasses which you found cute. After your short introduction, the sensei pointed the vacant seat beside him indicating you to sit there.

Being his seatmate has its perks, you started sneaking glances on him until you didn't notice that you were staring. You failed to realize that he has been aware of your stares from the start but he just kept his cool and pushed up his glasses as if it didn't bother him.

Seeing him like that, you continued to stare at him and you notice his face starts to have a hint of red. Having enough of your stares, he faced you and his face flushed even redder seeing your intent stare.