You Accidentally Kissed

Kuroko

You've been in a relationship with Kuroko for over a year now and you haven't had your first kiss with him. Maybe because he's waiting for you to be ready.

You're currently inside the classroom waiting for Kuroko because you came too early, you decided to rest your head on the desk for a while. You didn't notice you fell asleep.

After a few minutes you felt like someone's looking at you so you slowly opened your eyes and saw Kuroko inch closer from you.

His face suddenly moved forward which made him kissed your lips!

"Oh! I'm sorry about that Kuroko." - Kagami said not even noticing that you two kissed.

He let go of the kiss as he sat on his place as both of you blushed in surprise and embarrassment.

Kise

You're currently on you way home with your boyfriend Kise when suddenly some fans gathered around the both of you.

He tries to escape with you but fails since the fans increases so he has no choice but to give them what they want for them to go.

While he kept on signing and taking pictures, you sometimes get bump with some girls.

He noticed it so he turned to you, "Should we go now? I'm sorry about this." - he said apologetically as he scartched his head.

You smiled at him assuring him, since you know what it feels like to be a fan.

In a blink of an eye his lips is on yours and you quickly move away since the girls might see it.

Because some fangirls accidentally pushed the both of you causing you to crash on each other.

Midorima

You're outside the hallway with Midorima and Takao since the three of you got punished for being loud, or for Takao for pushing Midorima which caused an uproar.

"I'm sorryyyy!" - Takao said as he claps his hands together.