They Suddenly Got Mad

Kuroko (A/n: i can't imagine him getting mad :< bc he's too precious im soft i can't--)

You were dismissed early since your teacher isn't around plus Kuroko is your classmate along with Kagami so you guys went to the gym. As soon as you arrived there was no one, but the guys went to their locker room to change.

You sat on the bench as you watch the guys warm up first in front of you.

"(First name)-san, can you help me stretch?" - Kuroko asked so you nod and went behind him as you pushed his back, then you suddenly remembered a funny story that happened a while ago at class so you told him about it.

"Hahahaha! It's still funny until now, like I can't believe--" - you were cut off by Kuroko which took you by surprised of what he said. "I know (First name)-san, I was there! Now please, just keep quiet."

"O-oi. Kuroko.. What the hell is wrong with you man?" - Kagami said for even he seemed surprised with Kuroko's action.

You felt pain struck in your chest with what he did so you immediately ran away from him leaving your things behind.

"(F-first n-name)-chan? A-are you okay?!" - Riko said when she saw you ran away at the entrance with tears in your eyes. You just bowed at her and continued running away.

You just went to the school garden, sat on the bench and spaced out as tears fall. You're too shocked and confused with what Kuroko did a while ago since you didn't expect him to be that way. He was doing fine at class but he suddenly changed right after.

After a few minutes..

"(First name)-san..." - you heard Kuroko call you out which made you flinch but you decided to ignore it and just closed your eyes letting the wind hit your face.

You knew he sat beside you since you heard a low creak on the bench. "I know what I did was unacceptable but I'll still apologize. I'm sorry for letting my frustrations out to you (First name)-san. I regret doing that. It's just there are a lot of things I've been stressful about lately and I just snapped. You deserve better than that. Please forgive me, I will never ever do that again." - he said, you looked at him and you knew he is sincere with his words as sorrow and regret filled his voice and eyes with the way he looked at you.

You sighed because you knew you already forgiven him, "Tetsu, you can tell me anything okay? Don't keep everything to yourself, that's why I'm here. I will always be here for you. Yes what you did really hurt me but I'm at fault too I should've been more understanding on what you're going through. I'm sorry."

"No, (First name)-san. It's not your fault, I'm to be blamed." - he said as he wiped your tears.