1 The change

Above the Max Star, the starry sky that should be bright is like a black cloud at this moment.

But this black cloud is not a weather change, but a dense black iron fleet overhead.

The fleet was disciplined and drove silently in the universe. In an instant, the rebels on the Dex Star were caught off guard. When they came to their senses, the planet was surrounded by groups.

"It's the fleet of the empire! It's the fleet of the empire!"

The Zerg residents on the Star of Kes looked up one after another.

"The imperial fleet has come to save us!"

Although seen from the sky at night, the lights representing the city on the Tex star are dotted with a series of lights, the planet is not very developed in industry and commerce. However, half a month ago, what happened on the Texaster made this unknown planet headlined the Empire Star.

Without warning, the imperial garrison on the Star of Max suddenly launched a rebellion half a month ago and occupied this planet with a very dense insect mouth overnight.

Strangely, although there are often frictions in the empire at the border, the interior has always been stable and peaceful. The kb galaxy where the Kex Star is located is located within the imperial territory.

The sudden rebellion within the empire can be said to have made all the insects unexpected. For a while, various conspiracy theories on the Star Internet, such as enemy spies, military ** and other comments, emerged one after another.

However, it was just unexpected.

No worm will feel how much water can be caused by the little rebels on this asteroid in the empire across the galaxy. In the major media and forums, only the origin of the rebellion is hotly debated.

The empire only allowed the rebels to jump for less than a week. After dealing with the border dispute, it finally freed up to deal with this little bug in their hearts.

Now, the rebels are on their late death.

The Max Star is huge, but it looks like a stone in front of the Imperial Fifth Army Fleet, the vast "mobile city" that can't be clearly marked.

The rebels had the courage to rebel, but now they were panicked when they really saw the fleet. They only knew how to grab the key and press it. They used all the naval gun missiles on the Tex Star to rush to launch the almost unshakable starship group.

But some insects on the Texan recognized the silver armor rushing to the front and cheered.

"It's the 'Imperial Star'! It's Major General Lu Shen, Major General Lu Shen!"

"It's Major General Lu Shen, the commander of the Fifth Army!"

"Ah! Imperial Knight!"

The residents on Kexing were shocked. They, who had been afraid to open the window and go out for days, poked out their heads and excitedly pointed to the handsome silver armor above their heads. The martial arts genes engraved in the blood of the Zerg began to boil.

The "Imperial Star" passed through the bullet rain, like a worm-free world. The insects even had to see the flowing silver shadow left by it in the night sky.

It's close, it's close! It's getting closer and closer!

The hearts of all the insects were raised to the throat.

The rebels watched in horror as the shadow dodged the attacks of countless shells and armors. They could only watch the silver shadow getting closer and closer and powerless.