9 Organization

Perhaps for many insects, the air of their alma mater is often fresh, and a trip back can often arouse thousands of emotions.

The lost youth, the first love of the past, and the dream of talking about the world are often related to the word alma mater.

But when Gu Yu stepped into the gate of the Imperial Capital Conservatory, his whole expression revealed bitter hatred, as if one of the whole school owed him money.

It's still the kind that I haven't paid back for eight lifetimes.

Gu Yu is not the kind of nostalgic worm. The reason why he has a deep hatred is that he doesn't want to go out and work.

Last night, because of the upcoming interview day, Gu Yu suddenly woke up from that unreality that he was really going out to work.

What does it mean to go out to work? If you can't stay at home, you must come out to work. It's bitter and tiring, and you have to look at other people's faces.

But in fact, no worm dares to give the male worm a face, mainly because it is bitter and tired.

Gu suffered from a lazy illness and didn't want to go to work. But he still insisted on not writing "I don't want to go" on his face, and he still kissed Lu Chen with a bright face in the morning.

After closing the door, Gu Yu's face collapsed in an instant.

He kept this bitter and deep look until he entered the campus, and at least he found some memories of those years - memories of those years when he didn't want to go to school.

Gu Yu skipped high school early at the age of 16 and was admitted to the Conservatory of Music. After studying for almost four years, he graduated quickly. After finishing his student career, he didn't expect that he would enter the school in his lifetime.

Students carrying musical instruments come and go to the Conservatory. When they pass by the teaching building, they can still hear the melodious music in the classroom.

Along the way, Gu Yu was looked at by many female insects. Some insects were handsome by this white-haired male worm, and they hesitated and did not dare to come forward to ask for the bare brain. The worm recognized him as the hero of the imperial knight and secretly took photos and posted them on the Internet.

Gu Yu carried the violin on his back indifferently and walked by with his trousers in his pockets, let them watch and shoot.

The test-oriented building is at the end of the famous Bingdihua Avenue of the Capital Conservatory of Music.

The flower is named because of the two flowers. The flower is born because the flower is blooming two flowers. The spring light blooms well, with large clusters, and the powder is like haze.

And flowers are a symbol of love, so this road is also called the lover's road.

Gu Yu walked under the trees and flowers and felt very magical. Zerg law believes that the marriage system between male and female is normal and legal, but the females regard it as a symbol of love.

In the past, Gu Yu thought that this lover's road was a joke, but now he thinks about himself and Lu Chen, and Gu Yu feels normal again.

For every insect, true love is the hope that each other is unique.

There was a row of waiting female insects sitting outside the interview hall. As soon as Gu Yu appeared, it attracted the attention of all the insects.

"Who is this male insect? Why did he come here?"

"How handsome! He is not coming for an interview, is he?"

"Interview? Are you kidding? How can the male worm come out to look for a job?