17 Heart knot

After the military insects dispersed, the room returned to emptiness.

A hustle and bustle came, and a hustle and bustle came to an end. Lu Chen sat in a wheelchair with distant eyes and stared at the empty room.

His military worm career also completely ended with the last hustle and bustle.

Gu Yu was picking out his sleeves in the kitchen and flipping through the recipe. He turned around unsatisfactoryly in his bare brain. In the end, he couldn't stand it. He gently suggested that at his current level, it would be good to make an entry-level scrambled eggs with tomatoes.

Pointing to the page of scrambled eggs with tomatoes, Gu Yu hesitated for a moment and looked into the living room from the kitchen.

"Major General, what do you want to eat tonight? Just do whatever."

The chubby floated from the floor of the living room, and the traces left by the cleaning worms left behind, and he slandered in his heart: this thing is still casual, not very good, and his tone is not small.

Lu Chen recovered a little and replied, "Scrambled eggs with tomatoes."

Gu Yu: "..."

Well, everyone in this room knows his cooking skills, except himself.

"There must be something else. You can't just eat one dish." Gu Yu asked again.

Lu Chen paused and thought of the least difficult one: "Spinach and egg soup."

Gu Yu then asked, "Is there anything else?"

Lu Chen looked out of the floor-to-ceiling window. As the weather forecast said, it rained sparsely.

"You can do the rest at your 's s. Lu said quietly, "I can do it."

Gu Yu, who didn't want to think about it, reluctantly agreed: "That's all right."

He picked a few light dishes that Lu Chen liked. His level should be within the range of his cooking skills, so he rolled up his slippery sleeves again and began to dry.

After taking a step, Gu Yu looked up and looked at the recipe seriously, as if he was not cutting tomatoes and washing onions and garlic, but doing a scientific experiment that was rigorous and distressing the insects.

Lu Chen was a little worried. He listened to the slamming and slamming in the kitchen for a while, and then slamming in the kitchen, and was afraid for a long time.

Gu Yu didn't allow him to come and have a look, insisting that there would be a surprise at the celebration banquet.

But Lu Chen felt that the surprise was left with him, and the joy was gone, and there was only surprise.

Fortunately, in addition to these discordant sounds, Gu Yu tossed around all afternoon, broke a bowl and four plates, pulled a faucet, and finally brought lunch to the table during the evening news.

Lu Chen picked up a chopstick scrambled eggs and sent them into his mouth. Gu Yu sat opposite him and looked at him without blinking.

After chewing for a long time, Lu Chen swallowed it expressionlessly and commented, "That's good."

Gu Yu narrowed his eyes and said, "Lu Chen, you didn't scare me, did you?"

Lu Chen raised his eyebrows slightly and ordered the dishes on the plate: "Try it yourself."

Gu met him so calmly and thought that it should not be bad, so he swallowed it with confidence.

Lu looked at him quietly.