118 Starting point

"Wait, wait, young worms should be a little patient. Don't worry..."

The old director Nochi was wearing slippers, his chicken coop head, and his white coat was crooked and hanging, concentrating on debugging the instrument next to the table.

Lin Xi'an was as anxious as an ant on the hot pot beside him and kept walking around: "How can you not be in a hurry, old director! I don't know where the male insects in the capital circle have been collectively kidnapped, and the front line can't be contacted. I don't know if the Atland Federation has taken the opportunity..."

"It's done! It's done! The signal is on!"

Old Nochi suddenly roared like a chicken, which shocked Lin Xi'an.

Chairman Lin quickly stepped forward and tried to contact the four major legions on the border. He said, "It's true! It's done!"

Gu Yu was sitting at his desk. Lu Chen took a medical box to bandage the bullets on his arm. He heard the words and asked, "How is the situation on the front line now?"

Lin Xi'an breathed out: "It's okay. The Federation is estimated that the Federation has also been scared and hasn't reacted. The front line is still peaceful now."

Lu Chen said lightly, "The existence of the Star of Hope has been exposed. It's not that they haven't reacted now, but they are afraid."

Lin Xi'an patted his skull and had a headache: "It's really..."

But after Randall's death, the problem left behind was far more than the exposure of the hope star. The garrison of the First Army in the Capital Star also fled. Unknown to go, the military headquarters will face a major reshuffle.

After the signal was connected, the four legion commanders immediately gathered together for a small meeting to determine several points that needed to be solved at the moment.

First, the male insects taken away from the capital circle must be recovered.

Second, seek reconciliation with the Federation.

There are only four left in the five legions, and there is such a big trouble in the rear. It is difficult to fight this battle smoothly. The exposure of the hope star, a big killer, is a powerful helper to promote peace talks.

Third, the whole empire wanted the fleeing members of the First Legion and the Male Bug Nation.

It is hard to say whether the First Army will fall apart after Randall's death, but the unstable terrorist/organization of the male insect country is very easy to disperse without the supreme leader of faith support. This is the best time to completely eradicate the male insect kingdom. Don't miss the opportunity, and it won't come again.

Finally, it is to gradually restore the stable order of the capital area, and by the way, widely collect genetic samples of the imperial residents to find out what impact the so-called medicine has on physical function.

Han Yi and Alfried transferred several divisions of the logistics troops from the Fourth and Second Armies respectively to help restore order in the capital area.

Residents of the Capital Star can finally go out and breathe the fresh air for the rest of their lives after the disaster.

The airports with huge throughput in the capital area began to be unblocked, large trade ships shuttled through the interstellar again, and the blocked blocks on the five planets gradually returned to the previous traffic.

The war with the Federation was fought from January to February, and in late February, Lu Shen returned to the front line as a negotiator.

The peace talks went very well.