55 Stars

There was a commotion at the entrance.

With a four-way view, Randall appeared in a dark officer's dress.

The swarm automatically gave way to a passage, and Alfried saluted him at the end.

Randall casually untied the windbreaker and handed it to the adjutant behind him. He slowly stepped forward with a smile on his face and said to the commander of the Second Legion, "In private, it doesn't have to be so formal."

He pulled out his white gloves one by one, handed his hand to Lu Chen, and said with a smile, "Lt. Admiral Lu, I haven't seen you for a long time. It's rare for you to come out."

Lu Chen shook hands with him: "It's rare for me to see you, Marshal Randall."

Randall smiled and said nothing, and his eyes turned to the male worm behind him: "Lyall Gu, come out to accompany the female to the dinner on the weekend?"

Gu Yu also brought out the well-ed, well-ed social etiquette and said a few polite words to his immediate superior - the facts have proved that although he is usually out of tune, he can do it perfectly when he wants to have a good manner.

Although Randall is respected as a marshal, he has always been friendly and elegant in dealing with the officers below, and maintaining a distance from high positions is not too unfamiliar.

As he spoke, Randall's words suddenly stopped, and his eyes stopped not far away to hear the black-haired male worm coming to the scene of the marshal. He got stuck, and the corners of his lips quickly returned to the original slightly curved curvature, and he continued to finish the words on his mouth.

Meng Liu took the wine glass and walked forward.

Gu Yu greeted him and wished him a happy birthday. Meng Liu nodded, but his mind was obviously not at Gu Yu.

"Have you seen it?" On the open-air balcony on the second floor in the distance, Gu Xi played with a bunch of grapes in his hand. He didn't eat them, but picked them into the plate one by one.

"See, see!" The delicate-looking Asian female teenager knelt on the sofa and lay on the balcony. "This female finally came back. Come on, Gu Xi, you calculate. How many times did he come back this year?"

After picking a bunch of grapes, Gu Xi slowly picked up another bunch and said casually, "What's there to calculate? Do you still need to calculate it? This is the first time this year that he came back for other reasons except for the male estrus period.

The Asian female teenager curled his lips and peeped for a long time, and then fell back to the sofa like a discouraged ball: "Don't look at it! Nothing to see! As soon as the female came back, the male master's eyes grew on him, which pissed me off!"

Gu Xi felt cola: "Femes, what you said seems that if the female is not here, the male can look at you more."

Femes rolled around on the sofa a few times: "You are not allowed to tear down my stage, Gu Xi! I don't care. Anyway, the female is not here. The male master can still say something to me. As long as the female comes back, the male master will avoid us like avoiding the plague!"

Gu Xi peeled off a whole plate of grapes, and then clapped his hands with satisfaction: "I'll tell you something about it - it means to warn you to buy a large number of express deliveries. Remember to throw out the boxes in time to avoid blockage in the corridor?"

Femes rushed up angrily and threw him on the sofa: "You dismantled my stage again, Gu Xi, you absolutely did it on purpose!"

"Injustice, injustice," Gu Xi said, "If you don't believe it, ask Mr. Liu, how can I tear down your platform, young master? I envy you rich people. After buying the leftover boxes of express delivery, I can block the corridor.