107 Storm

After Gu Xi hung up the communication, Lu Chen looked up and looked at Gu Yu, who was playing games with a pair of headphones.

Gu Yu cross-kneeled and asked, "Do you want to fight?"

Lu Chen rubbed his forehead and was helpless: "They just went to muddy water. It's useless for the insects outside to persuade them."

The insult of his teammates came from the headphones. Gu Yu simply pulled the headphones over there, and killed them back. Finally, he tried to turn the tide and abuse the opponent.

The teammate channel is crazily browsing "It turned out to be a boss, disrespectful and disrespectful" and "begging the boss to take me to win again". Gu Yu glanced at it and blocked it, returning to the starting interface.

When he looked up again, he saw Mr. Lu, who was sitting beside him and saying, "It's useless to persuade him." He had picked up his light brain several times and his fingertips stayed on the communication interface.

Gu Yu deserved to be the roundworm in his stomach. He looked at it and supported his jaw and said casually, "Honey, if you want to hit it, just hit it." In the end, the credit is not on you. If you leave, it's not your fault.

Gu Yu stretched out leisurely: "Anyway, they love to separate and fall apart."

The words are not rough. Thinking about it, it is also the same reason. Lu Chen rubbed his sleepy hair, picked up the communication, got up, and went to the balcony.

Gu Yu supported his lower jaw and watched Lu Chen stand on the balcony to open his brain. After thinking about it, he took out the communication and dialed it to Meng Liu.

Randall has been busy both at home and abroad recently. On the one hand, he tried to communicate with the Aitlan Federation to mediate the relationship between the two countries and the collapse no matter how they think. On the other hand, he had to balance the main war at home and the two sides of the main war, which was so busy.

There is discord in business and personal affairs.

As the end of the year approaches, it is indeed an eventful autumn.

Lu Chen came at the right time, and Randall just wanted to hand over the responsibility of mediating the federal relationship with Aitlan to him.

Most of the senior officials of the military department are in a hurry. They don't care about anything and are not suitable for negotiation at all. Only Lieutenant General Lu, who has just returned to the military headquarters, is absolutely calm and self-retaining - don't expect anyone who can make him angry first before he dies in a hurry.

Er Chong tacitly talked about the business first. After talking about the negotiation, Lu Chen's topic turned to private affairs.

"You and your hero..." Lu Chen said thoughtfully, and it was difficult to finish this. He is indeed an exolar, and it is really inconvenient to ask them about things between husbands.

Randall's tone was very natural. Early in the morning, he guessed that Gu Xi would tell him about it and admitted frankly, "I've been a little busy recently. I really neglected his feelings."

He naturally refers to Meng Liu.

Lu Chen asked again, "Chang, did you have a big fight?"

Randall got up and walked to the window sill, wiped his ink-stained fingertips on the snow on the window sill, and unconsciously raised the corners of his lips: "Do you mean divorce?"

Lu Chen lowered his voice: "I always thought you were measured."

Randall laughed: "I've always been measured, but... this time it's just his divorce."