82 Awarded

It was said that it was a holiday. The military department was in the busiest time. Gu Yu was not spared. After two days of rest at home, he was called back to the military headquarters.

"Major General Gu, you can dress up neatly. Today is the big day when you were awarded the title of Major General. You have to speak in front of the media!" Lin Xi'an poked his head next to him and looked at Gu Yu in the mirror, which was very strange.

The military worm of the art troupe was temporarily pulled in and was picking it up for Gu Yu. Reporters from the major media of the empire in the capital star are waiting outside, and cameras and cameras are ready.

Glancing Lin Xi'an's constantly probing head in the mirror, Gu Yu glanced at himself in a military dress in the mirror, lazily dragged his long tone and said, "Do you still need to dress up? Don't I look like a human being?"

Lin Xi'an held his jaw and looked at it: "Don't say, changing a formal dress, the temperament is different."

The military worm of the art troupe said with a smile, "General Gu's skin is very good, and he doesn't need to put any powder at all."

Lin Xi'an said silently in his heart: That's true. It's too thick to apply another layer of skin.

Gu Yu knocked on his fingertips on the chair, a little irritable. He didn't listen to their conversation, and then clicked on the light brain information interface to have a look.

Marshal Randall called him to the office this morning and said that in addition to making him a major general at the ceremony, he would officially hand over the position of commander of the Fifth Army to him.

Since Lu Shen retired, the position of Commander of the Fifth Army has been vacant for too long. There are not many high-ranking officers above the rank of military generals, and because of Gu Yu's status as the former commander of the army, he became the most suitable one.

Gu Yu should have been happy to get such a big promotion, but he felt a little uncomfortable.

He seemed to have been subconsciously feeling that the position of the commander of the Fifth Army was reserved for his major general, and there was no worm to replace him. What was wrong was that he finally replaced his major general and became himself.

He struggled for a long time and just sent the message, but Lu Chen hasn't replied yet.

Yes, the school was full of classes this morning. His major general had to concentrate on everything he did.

"Major, can you comb all your hair?" The military worm behind him suddenly asked him and pulled Gu Yu out of his thoughts.

Gu Yu was stunned. The word "Major General" reminded him of the worm specific to him.

"Yes." Gu Yu came to his senses and nodded.

His long white hair was tied into a ponytail, so that he could press a dress hat later, and all the broken hair on his forehead was combed up and fixed to a back with hair gel.

"Is the major general ready?" There have been military bugs at the front desk to urge me several times.

"Okay, okay, that's all right!" The military worm of the art troupe finally straightened the collar for Gu Yu and said, "Major General Gu, that's all right."

Gu Yu got up, reached out and picked up the white gloves on the table, and casually put them on one finger after another.

He suddenly raised his eyes and glanced at himself in the mirror.

A formal military dress with dust, the hair combed to the back of the head did not fall, and the smooth forehead was exposed. When the end of the eyes glanced up, even Gu Yu felt too fierce and strange.