59 Dawn

Lu Chen blinked and seemed to be stunned for a moment. He repeated, "Can I stand up?"

Gu Yu's heart beat so fast that his cheeks were red with excitement. He handed over his hands: "Lu Chen, try it, try again."

Suddenly, he woke up and patted his forehead: "Don't try randomly. Mr. Lu, sit down obediently first. I'll go to the doctor... Doctor! Doctor! Come on!"

Gu Yu ignored the three-seven-one, casually caught a passing doctor and pulled the worm this way: "Look at Major General Lu's legs, it, it..."

Too many words surged into his mouth, and he took a breath, as if he was about to chore.

Lu Chen stretched out his hand and pressed it firmly on his wrist without doubt. Gu Yu's errling mood seemed to follow steadily. He looked at Lu Chen, gasped and breathed, and finally calmed down.

The doctor beside him was speechless: " Lieutenant Colonel Gu, I understand your excitement, but you can't scratch insects indiscriminately. I think it's a brain trauma, and it's not in the right time for your major."

Lu Chen said, "We will go to the hospital for examination. I'm sorry to trouble you."

Gu Yu scratched the back of his head and was a little annoyed. Lu Chen asked him to hand over his hand. He did it in a daze, but Lu Chen put his hands on his hands and tried to stand up again.

Gu Yuxin raised his throat, closed his palms, and held his hand firmly.

Lu Chen lowered his eyebrows and gritted his teeth, and his body trembled, like a dandelion that was about to be blown away in the wind, but his powerful body was shaky.

The time is almost long and painful.

Even all the insects stopped their work and looked at the scene on the stage, as if they had lost their souls.

The sunlight projected from the broken ceiling was sprinkled on the two insects, and the gold edge outlined their bodies, inexplicably showing a sacred sense of holy ritual.

They all seem to be shining.

Finally, Lu Chen stood up for a moment.

Then, he leaned forward unsustainably, like a dandelion who couldn't stand the pressure of the wind and had to bow his head.

Gu Yu took a step forward, opened his arms, and protected his Major General Lu in his arms. They hugged each other tightly, and their lips almost trembled to the more speechless.

"Major General, you really, you can really stand up..."

"Hmm." Lu Chen put his head on his shoulder, and his eyes were filled with the same happy smile, "When I meet, I can stand up."

There was no worm present, and it was not deeply touched by this scene.

Although it was only for a moment, they had been waiting for too long at this moment.

The examination results of Capital Star Central Hospital have come out.

The doctor looked at the examination sheet with a serious look through the lens.

Opposite him, Gu Yu and Lu Chen were like prisoners sentenced, looking equally serious and nervous, waiting for the doctor's judgment.

After a long time, the doctor finally took off his glasses, relaxed and smiled.

"Miracle, Lieutenant General Lu, Lieutenant Colonel Gu, this is a miracle! After so many years of medical practice, it's the first time I've seen this situation!"

The heart of the two insects fell back to the ground, and at the same time, they exhaled deeply as if they were relieved.

"So, Lieutenant General may completely recover in the future?" Gu Yu hurriedly asked again.