73 Private hatred

"Okay, bid for 5.6 million star coins on the 451st!" The host said excitedly on the stage, "Is there anyone taller than this?"

The situation of warming up and gradually getting anxious outside the floor-to-ceiling window fell into the box through the bright light, but when it fell on the owner with a cold expression because of a layer of glass, it seemed that the enthusiasm outside was so far away from them.

Lu Chen's legs overlapped and sat firmly on the central sofa. His eyes did not focus on the auction table under the spotlight, but slowly flowed through the floor full of boxes outside like water.

"Lt. General, this is really..." Liu Zhen, the adjutant beside him, stared for a while and was silently stunned by the situation of this underground auction house. "A-level male worm, they even dare to sell this."

Gu Yu sat in the box opposite the distance, feeling a little uncomfortable, and he couldn't breathe like a layer of things.

The male insect in the iron cage reminded him of the female insect in the iron cage that was somewhat similar to his father. Somehow, he could never forget the sad and desperate look, which coincided with the fearful and fragile expression of the male insects in the cage at this moment.

He had to look away and wandered away from the box on the opposite floor that he could not see the glass inside, but his expression was more and more indifferent.

"Kid! I finally got you!" Liu really looked at the male insects on the stage and suddenly heard a lot of noise outside their box. "How dare you sneak into the underground black market? You are so timid!"

Lu Chen also heard the noise and looked at his adjutant.

"I didn't sneak in! I'm the customer in this box. You can't drive me away!" Outside the door, a young teenager shouted discontentedly.

"You dare to disturb the distinguished guests inside. Let's see if we don't break your legs!" That voice is very fierce.

At the motion of Lu Chen, Liu Zhen pressed the video button on the door, looked at the quarrelling insects outside through the electronic cat's eyes, and asked, "What do you do? What are you arguing about at the door?"

The worker at the auction house smiled apologizingly and bowed to the door and apologized. The appearance of the teenager was also reflected in the cat's eyes. Lu Chen leaned over to see it, and there was a wave in his eyes.

"Is it him?"

Liu Zhen said in surprise, "Diang. Do you know him?"

The worker was saying carefully, "This boy sneaked into our auction house and insisted that the customer was in your box, so there was a dispute... Customer, is he really the worm in your box?"

The teenager originally planned to muddle through, but when he saw that the insects inside were asking, he felt that he must be exposed and became shrugged.

But who knew that there was another low voice inside and said, "It's really my brother. He ran out because he was a little playful. I'm sorry to trouble you."

The light golden pupils of the teenager's dim lightened again, but they were a little suspicious in an instant.

Seeing that it was really in their box, the worker was careful to lose tens of millions of points, and immediately changed his face and apologized with the little boy.

The teenager didn't know if there was any dragon pool and tiger cave in the box, but now, he could only bravely walk in the apology of the worker. He was uneasy, but inexplicably felt that the low voice just now was a little familiar.