77 Lecture

They went back to the hotel where Lu Chen stayed first. They couldn't find it in the room, so they only pressed a note, which said:

[sir Lu, I have something to do. I'm sorry to go first. Don't miss it, it's too.]

Lu Chen pinched the note and affirmed, "He must have gone to his brother."

Erchong went back to the hotel where Gu Yu lived. The door counter recognized the male worm: "Luc Xiongzi, you're back! I thought something had happened to you. I'm not going to take the luggage!"

Gu Yu led Lu Shen to walk upstairs. Hearing the words, he went down the stairs and replied, "There is something delayed on the way. I came back to check out."

However, the counter was curious about the strange female insects that followed the male insects. They looked up and looked at the two insects with ten fingers clasped and hands on the second floor, muttering in his heart.

Is it possible for this road male son to come to Ula Star and have an affair? So those female insects in his house are too useless, aren't they?

No, no, the relationship seemed to have been good for a long time. Lu Xiongzi didn't even give a good look at the female insect in his family, but he even saw the joy of seeing this female worm.

The counter was muttering, but a group of insects came in at the door and entered the hotel with a cold face.

The counter was subconsciously changing into a business smile, and it froze after seeing the identity of the team of insects.

The patrol of the male insect country! How did they get in?

The counter was busy accompanying him and smiled carefully: "Guys, what are you doing when you come to the store?"

A female insect led by the patrol looked impatient and said, "Let's collect the male insects on the Ula Star. Are there any male insects in your hotel?"

The counter paused: "... male worm?"

He couldn't tell what the purpose of the male insect country was. He was so frightened that he didn't know whether to say it or not.

The female worm's men grabbed the check-in list of the passengers in his hand and said in the male worm column: "Report captain, there are two male worms in this hotel! The rooms are all on the second floor!"

The captain made a gesture, and his men immediately ran upstairs in several parts and knocked on the door of the room where the two male insects had been registered.

As early as when the street was in chaos due to the emergence of several patrols, Gu Yu and Lu Chen noticed this situation in front of the window.

When the knock on the door appeared, Lu Chen looked at him and motioned Gu Yu to stand behind the door as planned, and he swiveled the handle in front.

"We will find the male worm to attend the lecture in the organization. There will be no danger. I hope you can cooperate with us." The female insect of the patrol spoke politely, "Listening to such a lecture is not harmful to the male insect."

"Lecture?" Lu Chen, who was changed, half opened the door, blocking the patrol's worms from looking in.

The female insect could not identify whether there were male insects in the room, so she had to answer Lu Chen's question: "This is a lecture specially prepared by the male insect organization. The leader will personally come forward to talk to the male insects to answer questions about our male insect country. Of course, he will personally welcome the male insects who are willing to join into the organization."