112 Missing

"Lt. General!" Seeing Gu Yu coming in, the military insects immediately stood up.

"sit." Gu Yu's palms were slightly pressed down, half leaned against the table, and his eyelids were pressed down, looking at the embarrassed and sitting idly. "Tay, why do you have something to do with them?"

Yan was picking up a sleeve, revealing his arm, and the medical worm to smear his wound. When he was thrown downstairs, there were some minor abrasions left there.

He looked at Gu Yu uneasily and whispered, "I just happened to bump into His Royal Highness Chris in the experimental building. I felt a little strange, so I secretly investigated..."

Gu Yu raised his long eyebrows and said, "Oh - so they found it, and then caught Yi Yunxing?" Did he almost fall to death from upstairs?"

Yan wanted to defend, but he knew in his heart that he was reckless again this time, so he had to bow his head and admit his mistake obediently: "I must not be so impulsive next time, Lieutenant General Gu... But, but, I can't see a worm in a desperate situation, in case, in case of another tragedy!"

Yan was very scared. In the invisible corner, some insects might be suffering from the treatment his brother had encountered.

Finally, he embarked on his brother's old path...

Gu Yu stretched out his hand and knocked on his forehead and said, "It's a good thing that you want to save insects, but you have no courage to lose yourself. You should always remember that you are still a child who has just turned 14 years old. Once you find this kind of thing to punish evil and promote good, it is the wisest choice to leave it to us adult insects. Do you understand?

"But..." Yin covered his forehead and hesitated for a moment, and muttered gently, "Some adult insects are unreliable. They are not as good as me."

Gu Yu stretched out his hand and knocked on him again. He quickly covered his forehead to hide, but he didn't think that the hands fell down, but gently rubbed his hair.

Yin had never been treated so gently by Gu Yu. He was stunned for a moment and suddenly felt the temperament of senior Lu from him.

A calm and reliable temperament that gives him an incomparable sense of security.

Gu Yu lowered his eyelids and said quietly, "There are only a few people who are unreliable. You have to believe that more adult insects are silently protecting you and guarding you to live and study in a stable and peaceful way. Children should grow up well and grab our jobs now. So what do we useless adults do?

He blinked, and his moist light golden eyes looked up at him.

The teenager has experienced many changes. There is no one in the world, but his eyes are always willing to remain clear and look at the world.

Gu Yu paused for a moment, but still stretched out his index finger and hit his forehead. After playing, he leisurely compared their height: "Little boy, when you grow up as tall as me, come back to be a hero."

The soldiers in the infirmary laughed.

"It's not half as tall as Lieutenant General Gu. This child is coming to be an adult. He is so bold!"

"Now the children are crazy. My little nephew is the same as him. He doesn't pay attention to us adult insects every day and thinks that we can't keep up with the times..."

"Don't say, I have the courage at such a young age. I think it may be the next Lieutenant General Gu in the future! Great achievements in the future!"

He rubbed his forehead and smiled with embarrassment. A gentle sub-female doctor stuffed him with a candy and said, "Don't listen to these five and three thick military women talking nonsense. Come on, the doctor's brother will reward our little hero with a candy. Study hard in the future and be so angry that you are uneducated.