83 Mecha

Shortly after the canoning ceremony, Yan Mo and Lolja submitted transfer applications to Gu Yu one after another.

"Resign the position of adjutant?"

Gu Yu was on his way to the Imperial Mecha Research Institute when he saw the message. Lu Chen was sitting in the co-pilot's seat with a pair of glasses to browse the light brain. When he heard the male insect suddenly blurt out in surprise, he looked up.

"Is it Yan Mo and Lolia?" He asked without surprise.

Gu Yu was surprised and said, "Major General, how did you guess?"

"I felt a little strange when I saw them on the Starship before, and I probably guessed the reason for their resignation." Lu Chen leaned against the window glass beside him, looked at him with his jaw in one hand, and asked, "When you encounter, can't you guess the reason?"

Gu Yu realized later: "Yes... What happened in the mine? It has something to do with my estrus period?

Lu Chen smiled very short and said meaningfully, "My intuition has always been very accurate, especially when dealing with rivals."

Gu Yu pretended not to understand what he meant and turned around and looked at the road ahead: "How can there be any rival, Mr. Lu? Uni-sided can't be counted. Anyway, in my eyes, there is nothing comparable to you."

Lu smiled in a muffled voice and didn't continue to tease him. Instead, he said, "It's good to resign. I'm out of sight and I'm not upset."

Gu Yu quickly followed, "Yes, yes, I think Lieutenant Colonel Moore's ability is very excellent. It's enough for the adjutant to have him."

Speaking of Moore, Lu Chen was silent for a moment and said, "When you meet, do you think..."

Gu Yu looked at him sideways: "Huh? What do you think?"

There is a sincere puzzle in the clear gray eyes of the male insect.

Lu Chen said for a moment: "It's nothing. You don't think it's okay."

Gu Yu listened and felt wrong: "Did I miss any important details?"

"It doesn't matter." Lu Chen denied that he continued to think about it. He pulled the long ponytail behind Gu Yu's head and pulled, "There are some things. It's better to say it than not to say it."

Seeing that his major general said so, Gu Yu didn't think deeply and continued to think about it. He patted Lu Chen's hand, slightly dissatisfied: "Don't pull it. If you pull it again, you will have no hair."

Lu Chen pulled it again and asked, "Isn't there anything else?"

Gu Yu said sadly, "When I washed my hair last night, I found that it had lost a lot. Major General, do you think I entered middle age early?"

Lu Chen was rarely silent for a moment.

Seeing that he was really silent, Gu Yu opened his eyes wide and couldn't believe it: "I'm really middle-aged?"

Seeing that the worm was in a hurry, Lu Chen, who had a bad taste, said leisurely, "That's not true. It's quite normal. You didn't use your brain much when you stayed at home before. Now that you are so busy in the military department every day, you should lose some hair."

"Fal some?" Gu Yu was sad, "Obviously, it's a lot. I'm going to be bald. Lu Chen, you're still watching jokes..."

Lu Chen tried to be serious about this issue, but he put up with it. He didn't get serious. He continued to laugh with no conscience. He smiled and comforted: "It doesn't matter. I also love it when we meet bald..."