14 The police station

For two naughty children, it is common for parents to be invited to fight.

It's better to fight for a while, and it's better to beat you all the time unilaterally.

But for the two adult males, the result of this one-way fight was that they were invited to the police station to have a cup of tea and wait for their respective females to come to the door to receive the worms, which seemed to be a little lost.

Gu Yu and Yi were isolated in a small room. The walls were made of glass, and they could see each other sitting there.

Yi timid, because he is full of color, especially his face is the most wonderful. At this moment, he sat in a chair a few times. I guess he couldn't even recognize his own father.

Gu Yu was timid because the male insect protection association did not do anything about insects, and he actually asked the female to pick up the insects in the fight.

It's over. What should I do when Lu Chen comes?

Gu Yu is as stable as an old dog on the surface, but in fact he is in a panic.

Brian is really full and has nothing to do. He is everywhere!

At this moment, Brian, who had nothing to do, was blue-faced and led two female insects into the police station. The corridor was full of police worms, and they put their shoulders together to look at the male insects in the room.

When Brian saw this scene, his face turned darker.

The male insect's face was lost by the two grandchildren! Damn, it's time to stuff it back into his father's belly and remade it!

When the director who led the way in front saw that his face was black to the bottom of the pot, he quickly said for him, "Do you have anything to do if one or two are full?! There are so many cases waiting for you to handle! Is the Capital Star peaceful again today?!

"If there is no peace, go back to work!"

The police officers reluctantly pouted, and they were like homeless dogs, reluctantly rolling back to fight for the peace cause of the Capital Star.

Brian said coldly to the two female insects behind him, "I don't need to say anything more. You have also seen that your face has been lost."

Yi's female Jun Ji Ze nodded hurriedly and wiped the sweat on her forehead: "I'm really sorry to trouble you, vice president, I'm really sorry!"

The young female was just in a meeting, pointing to the quarterly report and scolding the senior management of the company. After receiving Brian's communication, she became careful to be scolded by him.

Before the Ji Ze meeting was finished, he had to rush to the police station to pick up the fight and go home - oh, he was beaten unilaterally.

Then look at Major General Lu Chen, who has been expressionless and calm beside him. Even if you come in a wheelchair in the middle of the night and get a big one around you, as long as you sink those deep, the momentum will still make the insects unable to look directly.

A born superior.

Ji Ze sighed.

If other male insects beat his hero, he can also make trouble for his hero, but now it's this... I hope his hero can calm down.

Ji Ze is a smart worm.

He was originally a rich generation, but after inheriting the huge family business, he can continue to carry forward. His business is all over the empire galaxies, and he is as sophisticated as an old fox in the mall.