35 Gratifying

On the second day, the semi-finals of the Star Cup were held.

The players in each group who advance to the group are waiting at the scene to decide their opponents and competition order according to the random drawing of lots by the system.

Gu Xi sat on the sofa in the mecha storage room and looked up at the order of the draw on the light screen. "Ah," he said, "Brother, you are the first to appear again. Isn't it unfortunate?"

Gu Yu was lying on his back on the sofa tiredly, covering his eyes with the back of his hand and closing his eyes to refresh himself.

Yesterday, he cried so much - stop, these memories can't bear to look back - after the major general assured him, Gu Yu excitedly insisted on doing some flirting with me, so that now his mental and physical state were drained out on both sides, and he was so sleepy that he wanted to sleep.

Hearing his brother's energetic and surprised words, Gu Yu said lazily, "First, what's wrong--"

Gu Xi pointed to the light screen and said, "Look, your opponent is Mu Yu!"

Gu Yu turned his head slowly: "Who?"

Gu Xi said, "No, this is Mu Yu!" Don't you even know the president of your fan support club?

Gu Yu raised half of his eyebrows and said, "Huh? Do I need to know? And when did I have a fan club? What the hell is this?

Gu Xi hated him for not understanding: "This support club is not important. The important thing is that he is your number one fan. This means that he is likely to let you in this game, and it will be easier for you to win!"

Gu Yu raised his eyebrows on the other side, and his careless look became cold. His aura was instantly different from just now: "Do I use him to make it?"

Gu Xi's expression on his brother's current expression was a little weak. Why is this husband more and more similar? Gu Xi felt more and more that Gu Yu sometimes showed almost the same aura as that of Lieutenant General Lu. When he stared at you like this, you were confused.

"The stinky boy has grown up. Is his tone so crazy now?" Gu Xi's brain crashed on his forehead, "Don't you think you're not energetic, son of a bitch? Now that you're awake, get out of here! Don't be crazy and cry when you are beaten by insects later.

Gu Yu took the corners of his mouth and slandered in his heart: I won't cry. Lu Chen knows best what he looks like when he cries.

When he entered the cockpit, Gu Yu sat down and closed his eyes, closed his eyes very hard, and finally grasped the air and rested for a while. Then he suddenly opened his eyes. His mind suddenly became clear, connected the mecha, and checked the synchronization rate while moving his fists and feet.

After entering, Gu Yu looked up with the mecha and looked at Lu Chen in the judges' table.

There is still a bug he is most familiar with. Gu Yu knew that he must be looking at himself.

On the opposite side, there was an eight-meter-high heavy mecha, and the operator sent him a private bug communication - so that the conversation of the two insects would not be disclosed to the audience.

Gu Yu was looking at his major general and glanced at the communication application. Of course...

Hang up.

Isn't this nonsense? If you want to fight, just fight. Who will talk to you?

Today, the weather is rare and clear in the central area where the National Arena is located. Gu Yu sat in the cockpit and could feel the warmth of the sun shining on the wall of the mecha through the sensor, which made him narrow his eyes slightly and his tired mood was slightly relieved.