98 Stir

"Cough..." Lu Chen choked a few times, and his eyes turned redder.

He didn't know what to do to stop Gu Yu's tears, and his heart was almost broken by him.

"Hs--" Lu Chen bowed his back in pain, slowly exhaled, and tried his best to relax his body. He unconsciously groped on the ground, trembling, and finally touched the cold feet of the chair, and his fingers tightened.

This posture is not easy to turn over. Lu Chen wanted to appease his family's encounter, but was unilaterally rejected by Gu Yu, who lost consciousness.

Especially his face. As long as Lu Chen turned his head slightly, the male insect's movements became more and more violent, and his tears flowed more fiercely.

Lu Chen was not afraid of how fierce his movements were, but he was afraid that he would shed tears.

If you drop a drop, your heart will feel soft, and if you drop a few more drops, your whole body will be soft.

But it didn't matter if it went on like this. Lu Chen was afraid that he would cry and faint. He took a deep breath and endured the pain everywhere and suddenly turned over after the end of the round. With great strength, Gu Yu was obviously stunned by him. He stumbled back and tripped by his long hair, and was completely pressed back on the ground by Lu Chen.

His tripping movements and a confused look, if it hadn't been for the wrong time, Lu Chen couldn't help laughing.

He sat on Gu Yu's knee, bent the corners of his lips, and stared at Gu Yu's face with tears. Then he found that he couldn't laugh, and Lu Chen's nose came down with a sour tear.

This can be said to be the first time Lu Chen cried after he was 15 years old.

Lu Chen really felt that they were a little stupid and cried to each other - his mother still cried to each other on such an occasion, but it was really promising. His female father was promising.

Ten tubes of catalyst...Ten tubes...

His family can't recognize him when he meets him. He is still crying and still flowing! For whom the fuck - for the fucking Lu Shen, for the fucking principle! Don't fucking sleep with other females!

Fuck!

Lu Chen was so angry for the first time in his life. The more he thought about it, the more angry he became. He was still angry with himself. He was so angry that his brain suddenly ached. He didn't remember any calmness or restraint, and his lungs were about to explode.

Fuck! In that case, if you sleep with other females, will I blame you?!

Is Lu Chen that good? He is a disabled, coward! Make a few promises every day, but a promise can't be fulfilled! He also wants you to keep your promise. He wants you to die and keep that bullshit promise!

Lu Chen was so angry that he used his full force to rise and fall on the male insect in a way that he revenged.

His tears flowed, as if he was losing much more than Gu Yu.

The unconscious male worm was stunned by his desperate posture.

After several rounds, Lu Shen slowly breathed out. His chest calmed down because of his anger, and finally leaned over extremely gently, with his forehead against Gu Yu's forehead.

"When I meet you, it's me... Don't cry, look at me, okay?"

The male insect did not raise his eyes.

Lu Chen bowed his head tirelessly and tried to kiss the corners of his lips.

Gu Yu suddenly grabbed his jaw, and his gray and empty eyes looked at him.

Lu Chen moved his lips and said, "It's me. Do you recognize me?"