64 Nest

Major Moore was forced to change from a rough man to a soft worm.

Looking at his small size shrinking nervously in the delicate little suit, his expression was really frightened. Gu Yu couldn't bear to live aside and sneered, and said sarcastic words in a lazy tone:

"Major Moore, you can't do this. You have to smile and have a soft expression, otherwise you will be scared away when any male insect sees you."

The other two worms of the review meeting were also helping to play with his clothes and echoed, "Yes, Major Moore, you have to look like a little bird is a little bit like a worm. The male worm usually doesn't take the initiative. You have to take the initiative to come up - remember, the key point is to lie down softly and obediently like there are no bones."

Moore stiffly made a soft and soft movement, and Gu Yu was completely happy.

The two insects in the review meeting were very helpless: "Major Moore, you have to laugh, the expression is more natural, and the worm is a little..."

Moore tightened his tight little suit and rubbed the hairstyle on his head unfitedly. He was puzzled: "What is the expression of the hookworm?"

The other two singles couldn't say anything, so they had to turn to Lieutenant Colonel Gu, the only one who had become a family.

Gu Yu didn't hesitate for a moment, searched his mind carefully, and had no choice but to spread his hands: "It's different, it's different. My female's expression is generally expressionless. You'd better search for some pictures on the Internet to take pictures of gourds.

There are indeed many stars on the Internet who are called "extreme" and "charmical" by netizens. Major Moore devoted himself to finding the rules. He put himself in the co-pilot's seat and practiced all afternoon, and finally achieved some preliminary results.

At least it's no longer the Lord of Yan who fought with insects at the beginning, and his smile is also decent.

Thanks to Gu Yu's reminder: "Just imagine that there is a bug or something you like opposite. You are very happy to see it, so you laugh."

Major Moore was silent for a moment: "My dog?"

Gu Yu: "..."

"Well," Gu Yu smiled kindly, "just think that Feiqi is your dog. Come on, laugh."

If it's not a last resort, no worm will want Major Moore to play. However, there are only four insects in the investigation team. In addition to Gu Yu and Moore, the other two are sub-females and civilian insect members of the review meeting.

If there was any accident, Major Moore could completely protect himself in the way he almost kicked the root of the male insect's life. Secondly, the type that Fisher prefers is not a petite and slender sub-female, but a tall but docile general female.

Therefore, Major Moore was entrusted with an important task and forced the ducks to be put on the shelves after half a day of training.

In the corner bar after night, the lights are dim and ambiguous, and the air seems to be slightly inedious.

Feiqi sat alone in front of the bar, holding his head and drinking sullen wine. From time to time, he glanced at his bare brain, and his eyebrows were a little irritable.

Suddenly, he stretched out a hand and handed him a cup of light tea: "Would you like a cup of flower tea? It reduces fire and heat.

Feiqi looked up. In the dark yellow light, he saw a handsome and tall female dressed in a suit. She was bowing her head and smiled at him, with gentle and deep eyes.